X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems that bind... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Problems that bind... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Problems that bind... (XFA)   Problems that bind... (XFA) Empty3/4/2011, 3:00 am

This is meant to be after our initial RP but before Pitbull's match.
Brandon Routh: "Earlier tonight we learned that the D.A.S is cashing in their Tag Team Championship rematch at Chaos N' Mayhem in what they called a High-wire Heaven Match. Now we hear Jaime Ray Newman is standing by with the Thorns for further comment on the matter and their matches tonight."
Reggie Miller: "Figures these losers just drop the ball when I start believing in them."
Brandon Routh: "Well, Reggie, their attitude let a lot of people down. Although after tonight, I'm not sure if their not torn between their loyalty to their fans or to SoF."
~The camera cuts backstage where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by with Jay and Pitbull, who seem to be arguing~
Pitbull: "(sarcastically) You got my back tonight, bro?"
Jay Thorn: "The hell you talking about? Of course I have your back, always have, always will."
Pitbull: "Didn't really seem that way last week, now did it?"
Jay Thorn: "Hey, lose the attitude. I got distracted, just like you."
Pitbull: "Oh, so now it's my fault we lost? Is that it?"
Jay Thorn: "No. I didn't say that..."
~Jaime cuts in before the situation escalates~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Guys, calm down."
~Jay and Pitbull both look at Jaime, angry~
D.A.S: "What?!"
~Jaime seems startled but continues~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Earlier tonight you guys told the world that your invoking your rematch clause at Chaos 'N' Mayhem in what you called a High-wire Heaven Match. Care to let us in what that match entails?"
~Jay and Pitbull look at each other and calm down a bit before answering~
Jay Thorn: "High-wire Heaven is exactly what it sounds like. In this match we suspend cables 20 feet above the ring so that they form an X over the ring. Then we fasten the prize for the match in the crossing point at the center of the ring, in this case OUR Tag Team Titles. You win the match when you retrieve the titles from the cables. Simple, right?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "So it's just a different version of a ladder match. I see."
~The brothers laugh a bit~
Pitbull: "Nothing like it, Jaime. You see, in this match, it's forbidden to use a ladder. The only way you win this match is by getting to the cables by climbing one the columns the cables are fastened onto and then climbing the cables to the titles. No ladders, no trampolines, no jet packs or anything like that. And trust me when I say this, when your climbing one of those cables and get caught, it's no-mans-land."
~Jaime looks shocked~
Jay Thorn: "Oh and after we're done with Morbid (Censored)truction and Diamond Tool Justice here tonight, they'll be lucky to climb out of a hospital bed by Chaos "N' Mayhem."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Climb cables 20-feet in the air? You're insane!"
~The brothers smile~
Jay Thorn: "You....Have no idea."
~Jay and Pitbull walk away, leaving Jaime standing in shock as the camera cuts back to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "20 feet? And no ladders?"
Reggie Miller: "They've lost it..."
Brandon Routh: "Can you imagine getting knocked off one of those cables and falling?"
Reggie Miller: "They have officially lost it."
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Problems that bind... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems that bind... (XFA)   Problems that bind... (XFA) Empty3/4/2011, 9:51 am

Now if someone got ahold of a jet pack and managed to use it during the match and win I think that should count lol!
Back to top Go down

Problems that bind... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1