X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinces happy over win now on to the next victim 11/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vinces happy over win now on to the next victim 11/20 Empty
PostSubject: Vinces happy over win now on to the next victim 11/20   Vinces happy over win now on to the next victim 11/20 Empty11/17/2010, 11:57 pm

~Boom the sounds of thunder ring trough out the arena. Vince Noir's theme songs starts up. The crowd is going wild over the x-tron showing Vince's last victory and then Vince comes out to the entrance ramp with mic in hand~
Vince Noir: "Alright everyone Vince is here and really happy. After that great match that I won. I have been to Top Shop with my pay check to buy me some new clothes for tonight. Don't I look good?"
~Vince starts to spin around to show everyone his new outfit. A red leather jump suit with two white lighting bolts running down both side of his chest~
Reggie Miller: "Oh boy look at what we have here Brandon, what is he wearing?"
Brandon Routh: "Well I don't know about you but he looks great tonight and he should after that win a couple of nights ago and I hope he wins tonight he deserves it."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah okay Brandon he should of never of won that match Wodka is much better than him. Hes going to get his butt handed to him tonight you'll see!"
Brandon Routh: "Be quiet and sit down and let him talk."
~The crowd is going crazy chanting Vince's name over and over again~
Vince Noir: "Well enough about how nice I look tonight onto business. Wodka sorry bud but you got beat by the better man and hey that's me...Now who is crying and I'll give you a hint its not me."
~The crowd starts to laugh~
Reggie Miller: "How dare he talk about Wodka like that."
~Brandon just rolls his eyes at Reggie~
Vince Noir: "Well enough about Wodka now I'm onto Drew Rich Richard. What a name but listen my friend I'm out to prove my self this year and your not going to stand in my way. I'll beat you down just like I did Wodka."
Brandon Routh: "Wow Reggie did you hear that I so looking forward to this match tonight I still think Vince is the better man."
Vince Noir: "Thanks Brandon but don't get ahead of your self I think I can win to but you know things happen. Wait wait what am I talking about I'll take him with ease."
~The crowd is really getting behind Vince with cheers and chants~
Vince Noir: "Alright everyone settle down I'm off now to get ready for my next match so you need to bring your A game Drew I'm not playing around any more and I will prove that tonight. See you guys I a bit."
~Vince's music starts back up and he gives on last spin on the ramp and takes off for the locker room~
Reggie Miller: "Boy am I glad he is gone and I can't wait to see him lose tonight."
Brandon Routh: "Just shut up you will see he will beat him I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down

Vinces happy over win now on to the next victim 11/20
Page 1 of 1