X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA)   D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA) Empty10/15/2010, 6:14 am

~Danny Danger is seen walking backstage, knocking equipment over in a rage. As the crowd cheers for Danny, someone can be heard shouting for him as the D.A.S runs up to him from behind, causing another pop from the crowd~
Pitbull: "Danny. What are you doing man? Why leave State of Flux?"
~Danny looks like his trying to calm down but can't~
Danny Danger: "I've had it. I tried to be a man about things with John but he screwed me over and I've had it."
Jay Thorn: "Listen man, we realize that but the boss is dealing with the John situation right now. You were the first to join up with us in State of Flux and you are the one man we know we can trust. Just give us a chance and we'll do what management can't. We'll make this thing right, okay?"
(Danny?)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA)   D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA) Empty10/15/2010, 1:04 pm

Danny Danger: "If you guys can make it right, I'll come back, but for now, it's just Danny Danger."
(Guys?)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA)   D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA) Empty10/15/2010, 2:55 pm

~Pitbull gets a smirk on his face~
Pitbull: "Trust us. Things might not be perfect, we can't make the title yours. But we can take steps in the right direction."
Jay Thorn: "And as far as we're concerned, you and Wodka both got screwed so we wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. Or see you two getting some payback."
~Jay, Pitbull and Danny do fist bumps as Jay and Pitbull walk away~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA)   D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

D.A.S has a word with Danny (XFA)
Page 1 of 1