X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wodka interview 9/29

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphim

Seraphim

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Wodka interview 9/29 Empty
PostSubject: Wodka interview 9/29   Wodka interview 9/29 Empty9/27/2010, 11:42 pm

~The camera lightens up on Jill Wagner as she holds a microphone to her face~
Jill: "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, with me at this time is the Young Gunz Champion...Wodka."
~Wodka comes into view with the Young Gunz Championship Belt over his shoulder. Smiling he looks into the camera~
Jill: "Wodka you have been here before and competed in the Universal-X Division...everyone is wondering how you went back a notch into the Young Gunz Division."
~Wodka looks to Jill pulls a bit on his Gucci coat and replies~
Wodka: "When I first came here I was put into that X division out of a mistake, they blatantly pushed me up a notch because I was that good! But I spoke to the management while I was in Russia and they promised to let me fight in the Young Gunz Division since it was a typo mistake on their end!"
Jill: "I see, and now you hold the Young Gunz Title."
~Wodka interrupts Jill~
Wodka: "That's right, some of the greats in this FED have held onto this title and I am just following suit."
~Jill nods and asks~
Jill: "Tonight Danny Danger and John Deep are competing for # 1 contender for your title, anything you wish to say?"
~Wodka takes the mic off of Jill and gets closer to the camera~
Wodka: "I wish both of you luck because that is what you will need when you come for MY title!! It is time for Wodka to SHINE!!!"
~Cameras fade~
Back to top Go down

Wodka interview 9/29
Page 1 of 1