X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty
PostSubject: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty2/27/2010, 5:57 pm

*Danny Danger and Wodka walk out grinning slyly as My Generation by Limp Bizkit blares over the speakers as the fans chant to Wodka 'You sold out'*

Danny: Oh shut up you inbred lunatics!
Wodka: Yeah you stupid pitiful wannabe losers!
Danny: But all truths aside those pesky thorn bros. are really getting on my nerves.
Wodka: Which is why I am ready for Danny to take things to the extreme at st patricks day massacre.
Danny: You see I believe I want a match with pitbull and I don't want any old match I want an innovative match I want the first ever version of this match to take place right here in XFE. Roll the Clip!

*2 tons of steel and flesh taking material*
Voice: Look at the carnage the blood!
*A cage is lowered and it is surrounded by barbedwire*
Voice: Oh My GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!
*Blood splatters drip down the screen*
Voice: Barbedwire Steel Cage Match, Lighttubes, Caskets, Chains and Violence!
*The clip stops and the screen returns to Danny Danny Danger*

Danny: Barbedwire steel cage match, with lighttubes, chains and a casket and the objective is simple beat your opponent down enough, make them bleed, drop them into a casket filled with lighttubes and destroy the casket!

*The fans cheer at the noise of blood and and destroy being said*

Danny: So pitbull do you accept!

Last edited by DannyDanger on 3/3/2010, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty3/3/2010, 1:29 am

So you don't want me to add this until the third or last XFA?
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty3/3/2010, 1:46 am

Didn't you challenge Pitbull to a barbed wire steel cage already? Cause I've talked to him about it and he's cool with it, just hasn't RP'ed about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty3/3/2010, 1:53 am

I guess Danny has confidence in us beating Tonten and Jesse Blue, I say wait and see what is going to happen. Destiny is a bit overbooked right now so build yourselves right now and we can work something out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty3/3/2010, 5:17 am

ok now I have to interrupt this RP... Cryl is not like that and I dont want him in this picture.

we need to discuss this a bit further before we go for any titles or such... first Wodka needs to build up a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty3/3/2010, 5:51 am

Yeah, you really need to be consistent. Cause one minute you're feuding with Pitbull, then you suddenly forget about him and start calling me out without any transition and then in the middle of that you suddenly switch to challenging for the tag titles while still having a YG title match on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty3/3/2010, 1:55 pm

grr i am stupid edit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)   DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

DAnny Danger and Wodka talk and a challenge (pitbull please reply) (XFA before PPV)
Page 1 of 1