X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny No Time For An Interview (XFW First Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny No Time For An Interview (XFW First Show) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny No Time For An Interview (XFW First Show)   Destiny No Time For An Interview (XFW First Show) Empty9/21/2010, 12:28 am

(Sent if you decide to use the RP I PM'd this can just be earlier in the night else I at least wanted to have something.)
~The camera cuts backstage and we see all the members of Destiny walking down the hallway. The male members of Destiny are all dressed in Custom fit Armani Suits and Amber is dressed in a stunning evening gown. Gobeer has the Universal-X Title on his shoulder and is on his cell phone. Jill Wagner is seen standing there seemingly trying to get an interview~
Jill Wagner: "Destiny Members, can I get an interview?"
~The members of Destiny get closer and do not seem to be slowing down at all. Big Cop is in the front~
Jill Wagner: "Big Cop, what kind of plans do you and Destiny have for this upcoming season?"
Big Cop: "Justice."
~Big Cop continues to walk by with only a quick word. Pat Booker and Bosero and talking and walking next to each other while Jill now starts to look at them~
Jill Wagner: "Bosero, Pat Booker, do you guys have any quick thoughts about the upcoming season?"
Pat Booker: "Yeah I hope we get to wrestle in better cities than this during this season."
~Bosero and Pat Booker both laugh and Bosero looks at Jill as they continue to walk by~
Bosero: "Destiny will dominate as always and that is all anyone around here needs to know."
~Bosero pushes the mic down and him and Pat both keep walking. Jill seems to be getting angry and turns her attention towards Justin~
Jill Wagner: "Justin I know you are never short on words what do you and Destiny have planned for this season?"
~Justin smirks at Jill with his trademark smirk and just completely ignores her question and continues to walk~
Jill Wagner: "This does not seem to be working well, Amber do you have anything planned for this season and getting the Young Gunz Title back?"
~Amber stops and looks at Gobeer who is still on his cell phone very focused on the call~
Amber Destiny: "Gobeer..."
~Gobeer still seems focused until Amber tugs on his Arm~
Amber Destiny: "Gobeer, how can some of these women keep a job around here when everyone knows I am the most sexy, powerful and talented woman in this company?"
Gobeer: "I don't know Amber just ignore her and I'll meet you in the locker room."
~Amber nods and walks past Jill Wagner but Gobeer still stands there on his cell phone. Reluctantly, Jill Wagner walks up to Gobeer who seems to be ignoring all the happenings, but we can hear Gobeer's part of the conversation he is having~
Gobeer: "Okay...Yeah we are here...I understand...Okay... Bye."
~Gobeer hangs up his cell phone and looks a bit excited and worried at the same time. He looks at Jill who is holding the mic towards him trying to hear what was being said on his phone call~
Gobeer: "Can I help you?"
Jill Wagner: "Yeah, I was just trying to get a quick word about the plans for Destiny this season and everyone else ignored me."
~Gobeer looks at Jill and Smiles~
Gobeer: "You can expect more of the same from Destiny this season as we will continue to dominate XFE because quite frankly it is our Destiny."
~Gobeer pockets his cell phone and walks away leaving Jill standing alone on the screen now~
Jill Wagner: "Seems Destiny is short on words tonight so back to ringside and David Hood and Matt Scott."
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Destiny No Time For An Interview (XFW First Show)
Page 1 of 1