X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinter's tag match (First show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jinter's tag match (First show) Empty
PostSubject: Jinter's tag match (First show)   Jinter's tag match (First show) Empty5/27/2010, 4:38 am

~Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday plays while Jinter makes his way to the ring. Jinter enters the ring and grabs a mic. The crowd cheer and screams his name~
Jinter: "Its good to be with you. Firstly...thank you for your support. I have been threw some difficult times lately, but you..."
~Jinter points to the crowd~
Jinter: "You have been there for me. When I lost and when I win. Thanks. Secondly...I won my last match and then something happened."
~Jinter points to the screen where we see the aftermath from his match with Rob Mayhem at the end of the last season~
Jinter: "As you can see, Rob Mayhem attacked me. It seems to me that this is something new in XFE. I mean attacking you opponent when you lost or when you are about to loose."
~Jinter looks at the crowd and see how some are shaking there heads~
Jinter: "So why am I out here? You see I am in a tag match with georgelol, and our opponents are none other then... Rob Mayhem."
~Crowd boos when they hear Rob Mayhem's name~
Jinter: "Please people, give the man some credit. He lost a chance to be your champ and he lost against me by decision, then he attacked me. Well I would also be angry. BUT...He better not try it again. Next time I won't be so forgiving. The next opponent is...wait for it, wait for it. Amber."
~The crowd laughs~
Jinter: "Amber. Yes you heard me, she is our...other opponent. I must say she is beautiful and sexy, but that's how far her body goes. She can not win a match on her own. Her boyfriends at Destiny...oops."
~The crowd laughs~
Jinter: "I mean her partners, no that's not it. Well you know what I mean, keeps bailing her out. What is she still doing here? Oh now I see, I think I know...Any way I hope it will be a good match without any interferences. Its time for Rob and Amber to show me that I am wrong about them. All I want is a tag match, Don't get angry when you see that your about to loose and attack us. I won't leave it at that."
~Jinter throws the mic down and exists the ring, while the crowd screams and cheer~
Back to top Go down

Jinter's tag match (First show)
Page 1 of 1