X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue lights flashing, time to retire...

Go down 
+7
Cryl
Worthy
TheSentinel
Jeremy
Argo
Olli Thorn
JPower
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty
PostSubject: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/5/2010, 3:54 pm

"...so we turned that liquor store into a structure fire" - Sublime, "April 26, 1992"

So, yeah, that appearance on Super Force was my last in an XFE ring and, indeed, in TWG.

You guys aside, I've done all I care to do in TWG. I hit a wall, and it felt like a chore to keep up with all that crap for little to no gain, so I've decided to hang it up.

First of all, I need to thank Sentinel for giving this crazy guy a chance, both as a wrestler and a VGM. Mostly, thank you for sticking with me during my slow periods, my crazy periods, and putting up with some of my more insane plot devices.

Next, I have to thank Jade. I can definitely say that half of my career and my plots would not have been possible without her. She was a blast to work with during our little feud, and I couldn't see going out of this place any other way than giving you your just reward.

(By the way, what I whispered was...
Spoiler:
)

Next up is Dark Ryder, another worthy HOF'er. We had some amazing RP's together, and I always looked forward to getting squashed by you, because it meant another RP opportunity! Welcome to the pantheon!

Speaking of Worthy (clever seuge FTW!), you are just an aweXome player, and your storylines were just nuts, from the goofy to the serious, to both at once! It's been a pleasure, Mr. Worthington!

Of course, I can't thank Worthy without thanking Morbid and Jon Lum, the rest of the Band, for allowing me to mess with your heads.

Kiwi, I'm glad you're (Southern) crossing over to XFW; it's just a shame I won't be around to be a part of the festivities. You were always fun to work with, and you've done just an amazing job in your own fed.

Malkyto, DANTE, and anyone else I haven't specifically mentioned, you're all amazing, and I hope you can hold things together in my absence! (heh)

I'll stick around the boards at least for a while to talk and comment, but I won't be on TWG any more. My contact information is in my profile if you want to chat me up sometime.

Well, so long and thanks for all the MAYHEM!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/5/2010, 4:14 pm

Well, I haven't seen your work for nearly as long I'd like but you truly were awesome. From both me and Joel...

Thank You, Jack!
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/5/2010, 5:11 pm

Man I already told you that you will be missed. Good Luck in whatever you go off to do.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/5/2010, 9:47 pm

You will be missed JP! At least I know one thing will not happen.....And that is that your messed up crazy Mind wont be relaxing for a long time to come!!!! See you in the future buddy!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/5/2010, 9:50 pm

Well Jack, it's been a blast. You will be missed and hope you pop on once and awhile and say hi. Plus, it's great to add another deserving person to the Hall of Fame. Thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/6/2010, 4:50 am

Take care JP and it's been nice working with you.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/6/2010, 5:04 am

Sad to see you go, good luck in your further adventures!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/6/2010, 9:04 am

It's unfortunate, but understandable. You will be missed. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/6/2010, 5:18 pm

take care man
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/7/2010, 9:12 am

Goodbye, JP. It's always been an inspiration to read your RPs, they will be missed.

All the best!

// Patrik
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/7/2010, 7:28 pm

Dude, you are the epitome of the offbeat promo.

This fed owes a lot to the consistent effort and class you put in to it.

I myself am in much the same situation as you have found yourself, not knowing what to do next.

If I have any regrets, its that I never had the opportunity to work something with you. As I, like many others here, admire the mastery in which you devise and plan out fresh, exciting storylines.

Cheers Jack, and good luck.

JD
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty5/8/2010, 4:04 am

All I can say is that it was more then a pleasure to rp with you Jack. I hope you do great in your future endeavors and wish you the best of luck. With your talent there is no limit to what sort of stories and writing you can do.

Thank you Jack for inspiring me, personally, your unconventional style made me want to rp as unpredictable as you. Hope you inspire anyone else you influence in your life as much as you have inspired me.

Your amazing Jack, remember that Smile

Ryder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue lights flashing, time to retire...   Blue lights flashing, time to retire... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue lights flashing, time to retire...
Page 1 of 1