X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty
PostSubject: Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03   Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty9/15/2009, 6:15 pm

Brandon Routh: "So Reggie what you did on this season break?"
Reggie Miller: "Well I could describe it to you but since we have children is better to keep it for myself, lets just say I did some 'balling' if you know what I mean."
Brandon Routh: "Yeah your right, I don't really get it..."
Reggie Miller: "Okay let's say this was a great season break. I can explain everything else later on backstage."
Brandon Routh: "Maybe...but keeping up with the show. We have a big...Big match tonight its Tag Team action as Jesse Blue teams up with Saint Patrik versus Tonten and The Dominator!"
Reggie Miller: "Got admit its going to be one hell of a match, Saint, Tonten, and Dominator achieved victory at All or Nothing. With Dominator winning the unique and innovative Boat of Chaos match."
Brandon Routh: "Here comes the ass kissing again. Save some of it for the match later Reggie cause right now someone is coming to the ring."
Reggie Miller: "What? I'm just saying..."
Brandon Routh: (interrupting) "Yeah I know what your saying..."
~Camera shows a zoom out image of the X-Tron and the entrance ramp, quickly its heard "ALLLL ABOAR..." but sound fades after a few seconds once again is heard "ALLLL AB..." sound now fades even quicker than last time, some movement is seen by the XFA staff as the camera cuts to commentators table once again while Brandon stays alert for info on what's going on Reggie has a big smile on his face~
Reggie Miller: "Damn I'm trying to hold myself but its hard, whats the chance of this happening right and the best is to who this is happening. (Lights go out) And its only getting better!"
~The crowd remains in silence, on the platform hanging on the ceiling two spotlights turn on, both focus on the ramp moving the light as searching for something. No one knows what's going on, still seeking something one of them lights over the top of the X-Tron and something glimmers suddenly a shooting sounds is heard and from the spot comes a big blue pyro that explodes near the ceiling platform, the spotlights go off and spark showers rain from it as "You've Got Another Thing Comin" by Judas Priest blast all over the arena while the once glimmering spot shoots 3 sequences of 3 red pyros upwards~
~Tonten walks out of the backstage and the fans start to cheer, he is using normal wrestling attire; urban camo pants; pair of black sneakers; his Trademark Wild West Outlaw Mask; and the EF title over his shoulder, TN make gestures to the fans as he heads down the ramp and enters the ring, a staff member throws a mic to him and after catching it he raises it to his lips~
Tonten: "All that amazing stuff and I only spent 80% of my salary!! But its worth every second especially for all this fans that I didn't knew I had, this only shows how Canada fans know what they want!! (Crowd cheers) And if you wanted a real match you got it cause later on it will be pure adrenaline, I have never spoke with the man I will call partner tonight, Dominator, personally but his abilities speak for himself since he is the Aggression Champion and one of the quickest wrestlers in XFE.
Reggie Miller: "Finally someone who agrees with me."
Brandon Routh: "You are having the wrong idea here Reggie."
TN: "On the other side as opponents we have the holy man Saint Patrik with some of the most powerful and devastating moves in wrestling today, if you are caught in his hands be ready for the pain and probably some freaking brainwash. Along side with Saint we have someone we all know and love, the modern day Superman if you will, the person I was most looking forward to facing inside this ring...Jesse Blue! (Crowd erupt in cheers) Can't talk much about my opponents neither my partner since I have never wrestled with them here in XFE and also because if I run my mouth I will take even more of a beating, ouch! But I respect all of them and hope they pose the same attitude...
~He stops talking and stares at the EFC for a second~
TN: "While I'm on this topic, let me tell you something about the Extreme Fight Championship, this title was held by many superstars who engraved their names in XFE history, some aren't here anymore while some still display their abilities, those superstars gave everything they had to make this title ascend as one of the most prestigious belts in wrestling, however somewhere down the road this title lost part of it's magic. I can't tell you when or how but I can tell you how to fix it."
Reggie Miller: "My bullshit radar is going insane!!"
TN: "Something I learned back then in the Army tells you that defending your land is more honorable than invading your foe's, in short words defending the EFC is what will make it shine once again, although it's hard to accomplish I can promise you all as long this title stays in someone's hand for a certain amount of time it will become more and more coveted, and I will try as hard as possible to bring back honor and pride to the Extreme Fight Championship."
TN: "After all if there's something I learned from past experiences is how to last longer than others. Now DISMISS!!!"
Brandon Routh: "Seems like Tonten plans a long title reign with the EFC."
Reggie Miller: "He better hope his skills can backup those words cause he got a big neon target on his back."
~TN slowly exits the ring between cheers, he heads backstage while gesture for the fans~

=//=

Saint, Dom and Jesse if you guys want me to add or change anything just say it. Also if anyone wants to interrupt step in since the end is easily changeable

Last edited by Tonten on 10/2/2009, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03   Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty9/16/2009, 1:53 am

Tonten wrote:
TN: "Something I learn back there on the Army tells you that defending your land is more honorable than invading your foe's, on short words defending the EFC is what will make it shine once again,

That's some excellent stuff, really well put. Building the title and staying in character, that's what we need from the champs! Smile

The rest of the RP is great too.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03   Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty9/16/2009, 8:56 am

Now, that's high quality h2o! I agree with Patrik. I wouldn't change a thing. I'll add my own, too. Maybe a little thing with Patrik...
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03   Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty10/2/2009, 3:45 pm

Just a post to place this RP "on top" and make GM's life easier

Also date edit
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03   Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty10/2/2009, 6:47 pm

XFA is done minus the remaining commentary. Don't worry, all of the rps have been added days ago.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03   Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two types of flashing --- for XFA 10/03
Page 1 of 1