X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5) Empty
PostSubject: One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5)   One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5) Empty4/28/2010, 3:01 pm

~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine blares through the arena, sending the crowd on their feet as Jay and Pitbull make their way out wearing street clothes and Jay carrying the Young Gunz championship on his shoulder. They stop for a moment to do a pose on top of the stage~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the XFE Young Gunz Champion Jay Thorn and "Pitbull" Joel Thorn, the Thorn Brothers!!"
~The crowd is on their feet chanting "Thorn, Thorn, Thorn, Thorn" as Jay and Pitbull make their way down the ramp, taunting and inciting the crowd into a louder and louder reaction. Once they make their way into the ring, Jay makes quick eye contact with Olivia while the Brothers go on opposite turnbuckles to pose before getting mics~
Jay Thorn: "Oh yeah Olivia, don't think I've forgotten about you. You really are one hellcat in the..."
Pitbull: "Woah, Woah, Woah Jay. This is not an R-Rated show, remember?"
Jay Thorn: "Oh. Right. Although maybe it should be."
~The crowd pops for the innuendo by the brothers while they smile their cocky, crooked smirk at the crowd reaction. After a small while, Jay brings his mic up to talk~
Jay Thorn: "One other thing, we didn't forget this past Wednesday at XFW, we had a tag team match against Fat Pig and Robbie Mayhem. Can you guys guess what happened?"
~The crowd starts a "Thorn" chant while the camera films the crowd and zooms in on a sign saying "0-5: Big Cop Fears the Thorn Brothers." After showing the sign, the camera focuses back in the ring where Pitbull brings his mic up~
Pitbull: "That's right. We won. BIIIG shocker there. I mean, Rob was great, but like we said. Even he can't take two guys beating him down. And well, Big Cop...."
Jay Thorn: "To explain his standings, let's examine how he's done against us since his debut. I think I beat him once before I was champ..."
Pitbull: "I've beat him once one-on-one...."
Jay Thorn: "Then I beat him in a title match last season and the match to determine IT this season...."
Pitbull: "And then there was last night. All in all, that makes Thorn Bros 5, Big Cop 0. Must be a real boost to your confidence and momentum heading into the IT-match."
~The crowd erupts into a cheer mixed with laughter, chanting "Big Cop Sucks". Jay and Pitbull listen for a while before Pitbull signals that he wants to continue~
Pitbull: "The point we're trying to make is who in the hell does Big Cop think he is? I mean, we respect the success that Destiny has had during it's existence but BC is not a part of that success. Unless you've missed it, he hasn't won a single match since joining the group. Big Cop, you have earned nothing in your career, especially respect."
Jay Thorn: "Exactly. You see, over the course of this season, we've been trying to prove ourselves to XFE management and to the Army. We have come out to this ring shown people just why we are booked at Super Force II. We have come out and shown just why one of us will hold this title after Super Force II."
~The crowd cheers and begins another "Thorn" chant as Jay lifts his Young Gunz title up high for every one to see~
Pitbull: "Not only that, we've been trying to prove ourselves to be a force to be reckoned with in the XFE tag team division. And if I may say so myself, we've done a damn good job at that."
Jay Thorn: "So this Wednesday at Super Force, we start the rise of the Detroit Assassination Squad. And anyone standing in our way will slowly fall. First we show Destiny that you will NEVER get the Young Gunz title to your little collection. Then we start working our way into the tag team titles and whether you like it or not, whether anyone likes it or not, we WILL be XFE world tag team champions."
Pitbull: "It's just a matter of time. Because, that punks and b****es, is our Destiny."
~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play once again as Jay and Pitbull make their way out of the ring to a standing ovation~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 4/29/2010, 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5)   One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5) Empty4/28/2010, 3:49 pm

Jay, I think the card has already been set for 5-1 and that match isn't on it.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5)   One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5) Empty4/29/2010, 12:09 am

Douh! Just noticed, oh well. Thanks for pointing it out, time to edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5)   One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Stand Before Super Force II (beginning of XFA 1/5)
Page 1 of 1