X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interviews Stink 4/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Interviews Stink 4/17 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Interviews Stink 4/17 Empty
PostSubject: Interviews Stink 4/17   Interviews Stink 4/17 Empty4/11/2010, 3:31 am

This is for the middle of the show...
~Jaime Ray Newman is seen backstage. She is talking on her cell phone. "The Natural" Jesse Blue and Tonten walk by. Jesse elbows Tonten and makes eyes at Jaime. Tonten nods back mockingly. Jesse interrupts the phone conversation~
Jaime: "Get an interview with him??? No problem. I'll take care of that right now."
Jesse: "Jaime! I heard what you said, and I figured I'd save you the run around."
Jaime: "Excuse me?"
Jesse: "Tonten and I have matches tonight, and being champs, we figured you'd want to know how we're doing. You know...How Tonten's gonna show his domination over the wiley veteran Quan, blah-blah-blah..."
~Jaime sniffs. She does this a few times, each time making a face showing her disgust~
Jaime: "Oooooo-kaaaaaayy..."
Jesse: "Yeah! Don't forget how Jesse Blue is kinda freaked out about having to face a chick. What are the rules of engagement? Will people think I'm a bad guy if I hit her?"
Jaime: (eyes watering) "I have to go."
~Jesse tries to continue, but Jaime runs away coughing and gagging~
Jesse: "Think I'll skip the food tables tonight."
Back to top Go down

Interviews Stink 4/17
Page 1 of 1