X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Spoilers from WM26) It's Over...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

(Spoilers from WM26) It's Over... Empty
PostSubject: (Spoilers from WM26) It's Over...   (Spoilers from WM26) It's Over... Empty3/28/2010, 11:17 pm

If you don't want have WM26 Spoiled for you, don't click on the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

(Spoilers from WM26) It's Over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers from WM26) It's Over...   (Spoilers from WM26) It's Over... Empty3/29/2010, 12:02 am

I am not going to spoiler mine but here was my take and maybe I am off but whatever...

Signs of the Night : "Cody Rhodes F**k Me Please, HHH fears Divorce, Batista love Fishsticks (with pictures) All of these signs got removed by security.

Tag Team Match - Who could not guess that Big Show would be able to just win the match because he was bigger than all the other 3 guys put together

Legacy Three Way - Good match even though it was very predictable. Oh and Randy goes from 2 straight Mania Title Matches to 2nd match on the card, wow?

MITB - A few good spots but not really anything special in my opinion. They missed a lot of moves too. Swagger needs to learn how to unhook a briefcase. "Will Jack Swagger Do It?????? Well will he???? Um really will he do it???"

HHH v Sheamus - Was better than I expected and I began to respect Sheamus a bit more after this match

Punk v Rey - How in the world was this match higher on the card than HHH and Randy? Oh well besides that again very predictable kind of lame and boring to me.

Vince v Bret - First I loved all the fans who thought Bret Hart was spelled like 'Brett' they are for sure a long time Hart fan. Second so much random stuff that to be honest was over hyped and over done. Really I liked Bret Hart back in the day but he was the one who decided to leave WWE to go to WCW even after all that WWE had done for him and he refused to drop a title when the boss wanted him to do it (a basic thing of wrestling). This match should have been about 1/3 of the total time it was given.

Jericho vs Edge - This was by far the biggest let down of the night. You put Edge in Jericho in a match and it turns out like that... Really? If Edge was not ready he should not have come back to fast and I also hated the build up and match all together I was not really mad at the ending but it was not really that great considering the greatness it could have been.

Divas Match - If that fat lard hurt my Kelly Kelly I will find her and kill her (You don't believe she is mine go look for the picture on the forums with me and her) This was nothing more than a rest break between main events but it should have and still could have been better even if the divas are not that great of wrestlers.

Cena vs Batista - Not as good as the SummerSlam match they had. It was a good match but really if those are the 2 best guys in the company (The last title match at Mania) then I fear for WWE and the ability to have epic matches anymore.

Taker vs HBK - This is what a Wrestlemania Main Event should be. It was better than last year in my opinion and even though it broke character at the end it was too important of a moment to not. Now my message to HBK is not to join TNA go do what you want with your life and be a dad and family man the wrestling business does not need anything else from you and thank you for all the great and classic matches you have been in over the years. Honestly if I look at my all time favorite Wrestling Matches HBK probably owns a part in at least 3 of the top 5.

Ok that is my rant take with it what you like.
Back to top Go down

(Spoilers from WM26) It's Over...
Page 1 of 1