X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning Ahead --- For Last XFA 03/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Planning Ahead --- For Last XFA 03/20 Empty
PostSubject: Planning Ahead --- For Last XFA 03/20   Planning Ahead --- For Last XFA 03/20 Empty3/19/2010, 8:20 pm

Quite sometime since my last RP, but got to study this year Very Happy

Part 1
~The X-Tron plays a video taped earlier. At first it shows a close take of a piece of paper resting on a desk, it's impossible to read the paper due to the heavy light emitted by the table lamp~
~A shadow can be seen on the right side of the camera, a loud noise of a wooden chair being dragged is heard and instantly after a right hand appears on the scene holding a pencil~
Voice: "So many things happening in only one week. I need to prepare myself for any future crazy stuff, and knowing this place like I do there's a 100% chance it will happen..."
~The person writes something and marks some particular places on the paper, the light seems to fade a little, with that the top right corner is partially visible now however there's nothing wrote there~
Voice: "I hope no one cares about my small plan, after all safety comes in first place, even though if the Boss discovers it I could get in trouble. I'm lucky that...What was his name again? D...something...Well whatever his name is the Boss got his hands full for now, so it's kind of safe to do stupid things like this."
Voice 2: "Your not getting us in trouble are you?"
~After hearing other person on the room the "writer" on a quick movement gets up from the chair, the action is evidenced by the noise of the chair scratching the floor~
Voice: "Man you scared me, I was talking to myself and you show up out of nowhere like a bomb hitting the target at night."
Voice 2: "Nope if was like a bomb you would be dead bro. But what the hell have you planned?"
~The light fades some more so the right side is vaguely visible, only a big X and a combination of algorithms can be seen~
Voice: "It's the best idea I ever had, now if we numeric disadvantage we can count with some reinforcements. We probably won't need to really use it however you got to think ahead."
Voice 2: "Is something burning here?"
Voice: "Ohh damn! The table lamp."
Voice 2: "Well take care of that and meet me outside. So you can explain what all this brainstorm is about."
~The sound of the door opening and being closed quickly after imply that the second person left the room. Still the image shows the piece of paper however after a few seconds the light fades completely. The paper is exposed however it's pulled out from the camera so fast that only five letters can be seen "TN's WH". The camera slowly fades to black~

Part 2
~The camera cuts to the backstage, the word "live" is wrote on the bottom, where the two members of General Quarters, Jesse Blue and Tonten, wandering around the hallways. Jesse is wearing a black T-shirt with "The Natural" wrote on burning letters and "GQ" on the back also on burning letters; is noticeable that Jesse has his ring attire under the T-shirt. Tonten on the other hand is wearing his normal ring attire however on the side of his pants "GQ" has been printed on black letters~
Tonten: "Okay we are going to start right here. Then we will go left, then right and keep going ahead till we arrive at Jack Power's locker room."
Jesse: "I don't believe going near JP's locker room is a good idea, things tend to be weird there, we will probably see plants floating or invisible walls."
Tonten: "No worries he is on XFW and he doesn't have a match tonight there's no problem I swear."
~The camera approaches both wrestlers, and now we can see that Tonten has a bag underneath him and the same piece of paper from earlier~
Jesse: "I realized one thing, we are going to go through at least four locker rooms and Sent's office is near one of your spots..."
Tonten: "I told you before man it's totally foul proof not even the president can stop us now...okay maybe he can but you understood my point. Now help me with this table."
~Both walk into a table nearby and while Tonten retrieves something from the bag Jesse grabs a silver tape from a box nearby. With a great speed and agility the members of GQ hide the object underneath the table and move on, the camera tries to sneak peak the hidden object however nothing is found~
Jesse: "Well truly no one will ever find those, poor camera man will have nightmares about how fast something that big disappeared." (smiles)
Tonten: "Next stop is right around the corner."
~Both man go left into the next hallway as soon as the camera turns to keep up with them, Tonten is already closing the bag. Before moving on Jesse stares at a door~
Jesse: "Plin's locker room, why don't you go in there and try to get some revenge since he kicked your a**."
Tonten: "Bro I don't want more people on my back, I'm Aggression champion there's at least 10 guys thinking about how to beat me right now."
Jesse: "Yeah I agree with you...Plin would kick your a** again." (laughs)
~Tonten starts walking down the hallway Jesse follows him a bit after, the camera keeps up the pace this time so it won't lose the wrestlers from it's sight~
Tonten: "Damn we will have to hide others after our matches, cause there's at least 2 more bags in the locker room."
Jesse: "You should hire someone to do that, I heard about some Irish guys who can do this kind of stuff in less than a hour."
Tonten: "Right there." (points at a fire hose)
~TN once again opens the bag while Jesse opens the hose compartment, the light reflects on the glass and blinds the camera for a sec. It's enough to both get the job done~
Jesse: "I should enter there and say hello to my opponent." (points at door with "Ixion" wrote on the name plate)
Tonten: "Where's the fun on that, win in the ring where you can prove your stronger and you will be able to watch it over and over again."
~After a minute they arrive at the last stop, the camera is shaking a little bit indicating the camera man fatigue~
Tonten: "Who the hell are those? Thorn Brothers...Baldor..."
~The camera quickly shows the locker room plates confirming the mentioned names and once again as soon as the camera focus GQ members they are moving again~
Jesse: "Your joking right? Everyone knows the members of the Young Gunz division now they have been on the main event more often than loads of veterans together."
Tonten (Staring Jesse with one eye brown raised): "Nope nothing. You know I have a problem to remember some things that's why I made this map."
Jesse: "You should know something about the members of 'our' show. Knowledge is a big weapon sometimes, you should know it more than anyone after all you have the biggest target on your back besides Playboy."
Tonten: "True there will be onl..."
Courtney Day: "There you are, Sentinel sent me here to discover what your up too, so start speaking."
Tonten: "No problem we were just...Omg! The camera man is passing out!"
~Courtney looks at the camera man behind her just to discover he is fine, with the distraction both wrestlers run away just leaving the silver tape and the empty bag behind~
Back to top Go down

Planning Ahead --- For Last XFA 03/20
Page 1 of 1