X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Planning RP 25th Nov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty
PostSubject: Private Planning RP 25th Nov   Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty11/23/2009, 3:09 pm

~Quan and Qui are shown in Quan's changing room. They are face to face and in intense conversation with voices hushed~
Quan: "So you say that this 'thanksgiving' will gain us advantage over other wrestlers".
Qui: "Yes boss. They eat and drink to excess, and all want to get away from here to see their families, so mind are not on the job at hand".
Quan: "Does this count for Jack. He has proven himself to be...how you say it....different in his thinking than the other men I face".
Qui: "He will be same as others. Obsessed with loss of Worthy One. And overindulging in heavy foods. He is there for the taking."
Quan: "Yes Qui. As we say at home 'man with head in clouds never see approaching mountain'."
Qui: "Come now boss. Let us get down to the ring. Tonight we secure #1 contender spot, tomorrow we celebrate glorious freedom of Mongolian nation from Chinese overlords."
Quan: "Good, yes. And remember faithful servant. When we are out there, not a word about 'you know who'."
~Quan and Qui leave the dressing room looking very confident~
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Private Planning RP 25th Nov   Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty11/23/2009, 5:38 pm

(( Allow me to interject ))

~Quan and Qui step out of the dressing room and into an open field atop a grassy hill. A brisk breeze blows from the west, causing both of them to shiver. Both of them look around in shock, adjusting to the abrupt shift of location~
Voice from off screen: "Quan!"
~Quan and Qui look up toward the sound of the voice. The see Jack Power walking on an unseen scaffold. He leaps downward, slowing his descent seconds before impact~
Jack Power: "You appear confused. Do you not recognize your homeland?"
~Quan and Qui's eyes get large as they realize where they are~
Quan: "You mean..."
Jack Power (interrupting): "I thought a familiar setting would set you at ease. *Jack turns away and walks* Prior to Mr. Worthington's absence, he visited you in your tent and you gave him a...vision. Is my recollection correct?"

((Your turn ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Private Planning RP 25th Nov   Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty11/24/2009, 10:35 am

Quan: (Taking a deep breath as he takes in the rolling hills of his home land, Quan speaks with a dreamy quality in his voice) "Yes, we discussed his direction in life and my homemade tea enabled him to perceive what the future may hold for him".
Jack: "He saw a vision of his destruction, did he not? As well as other events?"
Quan: "When someone comes to me for guidance I do not betray their trust by revealing their individual visions. However last week while tears of loss were being shed for Worthy, no grief bound my heart. We have a saying in my country, 'you do not grieve the death of a snake, just because it shed its old skin.'"
Jack: "I would ask a favor of you Quan. It would help me no end if you would not discuss your 'insights' with others for the time being. As a favor to me, and to our mutual friend".
Quan: "As you wish. Now Jack. Do tell me how you have done, this..." *Quan waves his hand around at the scene in front of him, then bends down to touch the soft grass to ensure it is real to the touch*
Jack:(smiling) "No Quan, we all must have our secrets..."
[[you can wrap it up from here, as allways you can make any change you see fit. Its your stroyline with Worthy so chop it up any way you need to.]]
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Private Planning RP 25th Nov   Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty11/24/2009, 12:07 pm

(( Slight edit ))
~
Quan: (Taking a deep breath as he takes in the rolling hills of his home land, Quan speaks with a dreamy quality in his voice) "Yes, we discussed his direction in life and my homemade tea enabled him to perceive what the future may hold for him".
Jack: "He saw a vision of his destruction, did he not? As well as other events?".
Quan: "When someone comes to me for guidance I do not betray their trust by revealing their individual visions. However last week while tears of loss were being shed for Worthy, no grief bound my heart. We have a saying in my country, 'you do not grieve the death of a snake, just because it shed its old skin'".
Jack: (nodding) "As I suspected. I trust that I can count on your...discretion in this matter?"
Quan: "As you wish. Now Jack. Do tell me how you have done, this..." *Quan waves his hand around at the scene in front of him, then bends down to touch the soft grass to ensure it is real to the touch*
~Jack slowly walks up to Quan~
Jack: "As Morpheus explained to Neo, such things can not be explained with mere words; they can only be experienced. (smirks) Perhaps one day you may be ready for such an experience. Not yet though."
Quan: "What happened to you, Jack? You used to be a prankster, a jokester. You used to do things subtly, with a wink. What changed?"
~Jack turns and walks away from Quan~
Jack: "The time for fun and games is ending. The time for subtlety has long passed. (camera slowly zooms into Jack's face) Events will be happening that will herald a change for this organization. It started with the fall of Darth Clay, and the next step... (camera up to Jack's face) is coming."
~The camera zooms out, revealing Jack, Quan, and Qui back in the backstage area outside Quan's locker room~
Jack: "Expect no favors in the ring, Mongolian."
~Jack walks away, leaving Quan and Qui confused~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Private Planning RP 25th Nov   Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty11/24/2009, 12:11 pm

Cool Private Planning RP 25th Nov Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Planning RP 25th Nov   Private Planning RP 25th Nov Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Planning RP 25th Nov
Page 1 of 1