X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Second Chat (3-3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

A Second Chat (3-3) Empty
PostSubject: A Second Chat (3-3)   A Second Chat (3-3) Empty2/26/2010, 12:56 am

~Playboy is shown sitting down lacing up his boots in the dressing room. Suddenly, he gets a tap on the chest and Argo sits down beside him. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable shirt and wrestling tights and boots~
Argo: "Hey Playboy!"
Playboy: "Hey man."
~Playboy holds out his hand and Argo shakes it~
Argo: "So...what did you think of my match with Quan last week?"
Playboy: "Not bad...not bad at all. You did a pretty good job with him. But tonight...I’m going to show you how it’s done, kiddo."
~Playboy cracks a big smile on his face~
Argo: "What? Come on, man. I’m going to show you how you should have handled Malkyto last week."
Playboy: "Dude...don’t take this guy lightly. You can’t take any nutcase lightly. You just never know what you’re going to get with him. He is one of the toughest there is around here."
Argo: "Don’t worry...One thing about me is that I never take an opponent lightly. Like I always say I am here to prove myself to everyone in the world and now my main target to prove myself to is you. Trust me, You’ll see that I’m worthy of a title shot in the future. I gotta go get ready. Later."
~Argo gets up and leaves the room~
Playboy (to himself and smiling): "Oh, I’m not worried, dude..."
~Playboy goes back to lacing his boots as the image fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

A Second Chat (3-3)
Page 1 of 1