X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading barbs. XFA 01/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Trading barbs. XFA 01/09 Empty
PostSubject: Trading barbs. XFA 01/09   Trading barbs. XFA 01/09 Empty1/8/2010, 8:30 pm

The X-tron springs to life showing Tick and Arthur talking in their locker room~
Tick: "You know chum, I'm pumped about our match tonight. It has been a while since the two of us have been in a genuine tag team match together. Fighting the good fight. Side by side. Just like the good old days."
Arthur: "You're right Tick, it should be fun."
Tick: "Speaking of which, we should probably make a move, it's almost time for our interview."
Arthur: "Hehe...Look at you Tick, all excited for an interview. I never thought I'd see the day. I'm starting to think you've got a thing for her."
Tick: "Right you are chum."
Arthur: "What?!"
Tick: "A special delivery of Justice. Did you get that chum? That was a pun right there. A play on words if you will."
Arthur: "...yeah...good one Tick."
Tick: "Come on chum, haste makes waste."
~They both get up to go~
Arthur: "You have know idea what that means, do you Tick?"
Tick: "Sure I do little buddy, it means that if we hurry, we get to waste the bad guys before anyone else can."
~They run into Jaime in the Hallway~
Jaime Rey Newman: "Tick! Arthur! Can I have a few words before your match?"
Tick: "My dear, you already have."
~Jaime giggles~
Jaime Rey Newman: "Good one, Tick."
Arthur: "Eh?"
~Tick pretends that his hand is a gun, and winks at her as he pretends to fire a shot at her~
~Jaime winks back and then slaps Tick on the arm, then caresses it as she slides her hand down~
~Tick's antennae stick straight up~
Arthur: "What's going on here? You really do have feelings for her? I didn't think you were capable!"
Tick: "Ah sweet innocent Arthur, what we have here is simply a strong case of Stockholm Syndrome."
Arthur: "Stockholm Syndrome?"
Tick: "Yes, where a captive begins to feel adoration or love towards their captor."
Arthur: "Yes, I know what Stockholm Syndrome is Tick. Why is she acting like that with you?"
Tick: "It might have been from before your time here chum. The old wiggy Red Bull Tick took her for a ride in his giant arms."
Jaime: "So gentle too.."
Arthur: "Jaime."
~Jaime doesn't seem to notice, staring at Tick~
Arthur: "Jaime!"
~She snaps out of it, and looks at Arthur~
Arthur: "You had a question for us?"
Jaime Rey Newman: "Right. You're going into battle against Plin and Morbid tonight. Plin has been quite vocal about your title Tick, even going so far as to say that The Sentinel handed it to you."
Tick: "That he did."
Jaime Rey Newman: "So what do you have to say in response to that, Tick?"
Tick: "Oh sorry, that was my response. Wasn't that clear?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "I don't follow, and I doubt that anyone else does. Care to enlighten us?"
Tick: "Well you see, Jaime, We overcame Saint Patrik, and won the XFE Aggression Title, so why wouldn't he hand it to me? Wouldn't it go against the spirit of competition to hand it to someone else afterwards?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Yes, I suppose it would."
Tick: "Let that be a lesson to you, Plin. When you trade barbs with the big blue dynamo, someone always comes off looking a little silly."
~Tick and Arthur walk on~
Jaime: "Wow."
Back to top Go down

Trading barbs. XFA 01/09
Page 1 of 1