X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010   Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010 Empty1/1/2010, 3:52 pm

Brandon Routh: "Okay everyone I just got informed that we have direct transmission from Kabul International Airport at Afghanistan."
Reggie Miller: "Who in the hell is calling us from there? Terrorists?"
Brandon: "No it's Tonten."
Reggie: "Wow it's even worse we change maniacs for big maniac."
~The X-Tron goes black and the tag "Live" appears on the bottom right corner. Slowly the image is established, Tonten is right in front of the camera so only his face is seen, however he is using his mask~
Tonten: "Hey everyone!! I hope you can see me well since I can't say the same about you. This TV I'm using to watch the show isn't that awesome if you know what I mean."
Tonten: "But I'm going to talk quick because I'm running out of time. I was suppose to arrive at Boston yesterday with my partner Jesse however I got stopped since I was carrying some presents from our troops. I know pfff Nonsense."
Reggie: "See Brandon he is worse than a Terrorist and dumber too!"
Tonten: "But since I'm stuck here I just want to wish to everyone at the arena and watching at home a great New Year!!! Also I wish Jesse big luck on the Lord of Mayhem match tonight. That's all everybody cya next time and DISMISS!!!!
~The X-Tron goes black once again~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010   Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010 Empty1/1/2010, 4:05 pm

Sweet. I will have to make fun of you in our next RP. You can't be bringing guns into the country from a war zone. Awesome!
Back to top Go down

Direct from Kabul --- for XFA 1/2/2010
Page 1 of 1