X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the deal with this guy?

Go down 
+3
Tonten
Jon Lum
Worthy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Whats the deal with this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/10/2009, 3:43 am

He has been level 19 champion for ages and although on challenge it says he is -38 levels below me, he manages to beat me in seconds whilst still being in black.

Whats the deal with this guy? Bil Michael McMichael Whats the deal with this guy? Stella Whats the deal with this guy? Addblack Whats the deal with this guy? Paypal Whats the deal with this guy? Tp
Level Champion 19th
Modificator: +0 / -200
Online 4 hours 18 minutes ago
Diff: -38
Lvl: 19
Whats the deal with this guy? Osservatori

I'm not complaining (although his biography is a bit dodgey), but i'm wondering how he has done it because this is very cleaver as if gives off the impression that he is weak when infact he isn't.

EDIT: Just spotted these 2 points in his bio:

"6. Rex Hitman says stop complaining about his char. Michael McMichael, as Rex Hitman simply has more money then you... and, can waste it on anything he wishes.
7. Rex Hitman says there is no such thing as level sitting... There is just a nice resort in the level that I enjoy speding time in".

So I guess that answers my question (it's done with money), so feel free to delete this thread now, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/10/2009, 4:16 am

this guy had mega entrances (over 1000), so he earned like 60 stars per match, which i assume he turns into damage resis. he keeps all of his other things low so all he does is for a draw or a loss.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/10/2009, 7:01 am

Jon Lum wrote:
this guy had mega entrances (over 1000), so he earned like 60 stars per match, which i assume he turns into damage resis. he keeps all of his other things low so all he does is for a draw or a loss.

but he has held the level 19 belt for over a month and although his stats say he is week, he wins all his matches in minutes?
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/10/2009, 1:23 pm

he probably has the gym thing if he own such big amount of money and entraces
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/10/2009, 11:03 pm

He's only won that title about 2 or 3 weeks ago and has:

19th Lvl Champ: 1 V and 489 D
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 2:59 am

his ws doesnt go up too much because his damage resis must be incredible. he forces draws and not too many wins. that way, his ws doens't go up and he doesn't get challenged. well, thats my thinking of what's going on
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 3:13 am

No idea but he is still champion and it's now saying +20/-180, lol!!

He's very clever anyway.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 6:48 am

If he's that strong, even though he doesn't look it, I wonder why he hasn't been challenged by the master if he's had defenses for this long....
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 6:54 am

Maybe he's challenged by the master, but the result is a draw?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 7:38 am

SaintPatrik wrote:
Maybe he's challenged by the master, but the result is a draw?

Funny you should say that as I challenged him to a first blood match and it ended in a draw (even though I was in yellow and he was still in black).
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 8:29 am

A First Blood match that ends in a draw? That's a first! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 10:32 am

It is called a real good level sitter. That is all if your ws is not that high the master wont fight you no matter what. All it takes is some guys that are better than you lowering it for you and it is crazy how good you can get.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 10:45 am

The Master system changed significantly a while back and WS, from what I understand, has almost nothing to do with it anymore. It's supposedly mostly based on # of championship defenses (to stop people from getting hundreds and hundreds of defenses)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 12:08 pm

Argo wrote:
It is called a real good level sitter. That is all if your ws is not that high the master wont fight you no matter what. All it takes is some guys that are better than you lowering it for you and it is crazy how good you can get.

He must be a good level sitter because he appears weak and yet manages to beat everyone.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 12:23 pm

here's a wierd question, Worthy... is he in a tag team?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 12:50 pm

DieHard wrote:
here's a wierd question, Worthy... is he in a tag team?

Yes according to his profile:

Tag Team:Undefeated
Check out the name too, lol!!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty9/11/2009, 2:01 pm

The must have title defenses too... really strange he mustn't get challenged by the master....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the deal with this guy?   Whats the deal with this guy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the deal with this guy?
Page 1 of 1