X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy things to happen during matches

Go down 
+13
JPower
Malkyto
DieHard
GD Pato
Morbiddistruction
Jeremy
Darth Clay
kangjagal
TheSentinel
Worthy
TheDominator
DANTE
Jade
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 2:19 am

Was an emotional strike...
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 4:56 am

Yea Jade how cruel can you get, that was like uncalled for!! Nah im just joking heres another one, it not really funny it mostly a glitch

Big Bully Busick kicks out
TheDominator turns Big Bully Busick still groggy up pulling his hair
TheDominator jumps with his feet held togheter
and with a strong push hits Big Bully Busick's face performing a light Dropkick!!
TheDominator is about to perform his taunt
TheDominator Does A Backflip In The Middle Of The Ring Before And Just When He Lands He Does A Headspin And Gets Bac Up From The Ground With A Spring Jump executing The Adrenaline Pumper
TheDominator grabs Big Bully Busick's hair
TheDominator and lunges himself on the ropes
TheDominator runs toward Big Bully Busick
and hooks his arm driving him down to the ground, performing a strong Running Arm Drag!!
TheDominator gets on the top turnbuckle and jumps toward the head of Big Bully Busick with legs apart
and grasps him backflipping with a strong Diving Hurracanrana, throwing him to the ground!!
TheDominator tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...

im orange then yellow and orange again
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 5:15 am

TheDominator kicks Jvillkill in the mid section picks him up and places Jvillkills back on his shoulder
and slams Jvillkill on there back on the matt taking himself down as well and getting back up with his trademark kip-up executing
Mortal Dominator!!

g after a mortal and I only get a one let along not win the match

Wich i lost my 8th level championship Sad
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 5:23 am

TheDominator grapples one of Morbid Distruction shoulders
and stretches it causing him pain performing a light Shoulder Lock!!
Morbid Distruction escapes from the hold
referee stops the match and declares it a victory by judge decision!!
Triple Jeff and TheDominator of The Best Of The Best
TRIPLE JEFF E THEDOMINATOR WIN THE MATCH BETWEEN TEAM THE BEST OF THE BEST AND THE TEAM DARK DESTRUCTION !!!!
Voto Triple Jeff:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Stella
Voto TheDominator:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Stella
Voto Morbid Distruction:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza
Voto Dark Ryder:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Stella
Triple Jeff exp point gained: 6
TheDominator exp point gained: 6
Morbid Distruction exp point gained: 5
Dark Ryder exp point gained: 5

I was up against morbid distruction and ryders team, I only noticed them after the match started I was just going through random tag teams this is also the 2nd time someone kicked out of a mortal dominator on a 1 count
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 5:39 am

TheDominator Oh Yes His Doin It executing The Wall Walk Flip On The Turnbuckle
TheDominator knocks Jeremy Alsop down
Jeremy Alsop is lying on the mat!!!
referee starts the count!
Referee: "Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Twooooooooooooooooo!!!"
Referee: "Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Foooooooooooooooour!!!"
Referee: "Fiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!!!"
Referee: "Seveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!"

Wow I guess I was owning the "Aslop" (lol) so much that the awesomeness of my taunt made him fall on the floor
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 11:26 am

TheDominator wrote:
Yea Jade how cruel can you get, that was like uncalled for!! Nah im just joking heres another one, it not really funny it mostly a glitch

Big Bully Busick kicks out
TheDominator turns Big Bully Busick still groggy up pulling his hair
TheDominator jumps with his feet held togheter
and with a strong push hits Big Bully Busick's face performing a light Dropkick!!
TheDominator is about to perform his taunt
TheDominator Does A Backflip In The Middle Of The Ring Before And Just When He Lands He Does A Headspin And Gets Bac Up From The Ground With A Spring Jump executing The Adrenaline Pumper
TheDominator grabs Big Bully Busick's hair
TheDominator and lunges himself on the ropes
TheDominator runs toward Big Bully Busick
and hooks his arm driving him down to the ground, performing a strong Running Arm Drag!!
TheDominator gets on the top turnbuckle and jumps toward the head of Big Bully Busick with legs apart
and grasps him backflipping with a strong Diving Hurracanrana, throwing him to the ground!!

im orange then yellow and orange again

Avoiding tha fact that you are a spammer, Dommy, let me tell you something. You go from orange to yellow to orange again because you perform a Taunt, and a Taunt gives you some HP, Adrenaline and Stamina. So, dont be very impressive: the match engine does what it have to do.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 3:16 pm

Yes, exactly what Malkyto said, nothing really crazy. And hitting a finisher, especially a mortal one doens't guarantee a finish. I am sure people reading this hit those on normal since I have hit a Northern Light Suplex on Mortal before and that was just the normal move not my Victoria's Secret Angelic Driver.

As for that slap, what can I say? He tried to "cop-a-feel" and I did what any woman would do! It was either that or a mule kick....
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/16/2008, 3:22 pm

If you ask me, I prefer the slap. Razz
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/17/2008, 11:04 pm

This one is interesting from a show I viewed just a couple of minutes ago - from what I can see in an earlier promo for the match, Frogyrvd is the GM. How does someone else put him in the Recliner pin, but he ends up winning? Reeks of crooked GM to me..
------------------------------------------------------------
Dare Devil Kid easily evades the a One Leg Boston Crab and gains the initiative

Dare Devil Kid grabs Frogyrvd's arms putting it between his legs

and throws him forward in a pinfall position performing a Recliner Pin!!

FROGYRVD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DARE DEVIL KID

Vote Frogyrvd:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza

Vote Dare Devil Kid:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza
Back to top Go down
kangjagal

kangjagal

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/17/2008, 11:28 pm

referee stops the match and declares it a victory by judge decision!!
Rocco and Del of Rated RKO
ROCCO E DEL WIN THE MATCH BETWEEN TEAM RATED RKO AND THE TEAM THE DESTROYER !!!!
Voto Rocco:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Stella
Voto Del:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza
Voto kangjagal:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza
Voto Max Alvarado:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza
Rocco exp point gained: 4
Del exp point gained: 5
kangjagal exp point gained: 7
Max Alvarado exp point gained: 4

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/18/2008, 12:08 am

DieHard wrote:
This one is interesting from a show I viewed just a couple of minutes ago - from what I can see in an earlier promo for the match, Frogyrvd is the GM. How does someone else put him in the Recliner pin, but he ends up winning? Reeks of crooked GM to me..
------------------------------------------------------------
Dare Devil Kid easily evades the a One Leg Boston Crab and gains the initiative

Dare Devil Kid grabs Frogyrvd's arms putting it between his legs

and throws him forward in a pinfall position performing a Recliner Pin!!

FROGYRVD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DARE DEVIL KID

Vote Frogyrvd:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza

Vote Dare Devil Kid:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza

Wow, thats really freak!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/18/2008, 2:44 pm

I found this one to be kind of funny.

Quote :
DANTE turns against the adversary

to hit him with a light Mule Kick there in his "secret"!!!

lol! I kicked him in his secret!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/18/2008, 11:28 pm

Vic Rattlehead tries a pinning maneuver
VIC RATTLEHEAD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MALKYTO !!!!
Vote Vic Rattlehead:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Stella
Vote Malkyto:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Mezza
Vic Rattlehead exp point gained: 16

I usually gives a lot of xp, but this is... unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/18/2008, 11:55 pm

((Malkyto, you should have seen his gain against Rehab at the PPV, he had 30+!!! And that's not having a bought wrestler like some of them at the top, and if you want to know who they are, all you have to do is check tourneys since nobody wins 150+ tourneys at level 10, 11, or 12 using only the tp given in the game, and even if you saved tp like I did levels 1-5 unless I knew I would pull out a win.

Dante> I used to have the mule kick as a trademark lol, a devestating mule kick! hmm...let's see if I can find a match where I did it, and I called it the Gender Rearranger Razz))
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/19/2008, 3:11 am

Oh yea I noticed that malkyto like 2 days after, I was about to post it but yea, I should of known straight away. Oh well. Heres another.

RoxTox gets up!!
TheDominator grabs his opponent's arms
and throws him to the ropes with an light Irish Whip!!
TheDominator knocks RoxTox down
RoxTox is lying on the mat!!!
referee starts the count!
Referee: "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!"
Referee: "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!"
Referee: "TEEEN! OUT! Ring the Bell! Ring the Bell!!!!"
THEDOMINATOR WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ROXTOX !!!!
Here's your winner, and the NEEEEEEEEEEEW champion, TheDominator!
Vote TheDominator:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10p
Vote RoxTox:Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 10pCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 StellaCrazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Stella
TheDominator exp point gained: 5
RoxTox exp point gained: 2

winning a match with an irish whip, im assuming he was so beaten the crap out of he just got to tired after the running and fell down.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/21/2008, 3:31 am

rolls gp pato into the coffin
Mike "The Chin" Punzastic grabs the coffin lid
Mike "The Chin" Punzastic slams it violently
locking the opponent inside!!!!!
INCREDIBLEEEEE!!!!!!!
Mike "The Chin" Punzastic grabs a jerry can under the ring!!!!
and spreads the gas on the coffin asking a fan for a lighter!!!
BURNING ALIVE GP PATO LOCKED INSIDE THE COFFIN!!!!!!
8 the security men make their way to the stage to extinguish the fire!
while Mike "The Chin" Punzastic is calmly walking on the alley taunting after the victory!!
MIKE "THE CHIN" PUNZASTIC WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS GP PATO !!!!
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/21/2008, 5:21 am

gp pato somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
gp pato grabs Quan's hair
gp pato grabs one Quan 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
gp pato stalks his opponent
and with a strong Shoulder Block shows his might, knocking him on the ground!!
gp pato grabs one Quan 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
gp pato lifts Quan over his head with one finger
and slams Quan into the ground with a giant thud executing devastating Unbelievable Pain!!
QUAN HAS A CUT!!!
gp pato tries a pinning maneuver
Quan kicks out
gp pato lifts Quan up, still groggy
gp pato grabs his adversary by the neck twisting it,
and makes him fall with a twist in a light Neckbreaker Cutter!!!!
gp pato is about to perform his taunt
Quan capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but gp pato is faster and is not caught off guard!
gp pato prepare to hit Quan with the hand
and sticks the fingers in Quanìs eyes performing a light Eye Rake on Ropes!!
gp pato grabs his opponent
and throws him to the ropes with an light Irish Whip!!
gp pato grabs Quan's head placing his neck on the ropes
and leans down pushing hard with a light Choke At Ropes!!
Quan interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other
and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Quan prevails
Quan gets ready to hit gp pato
gp pato shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative
gp pato prepares the back of his hand
performing a strong Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!
gp pato lifts his running opponent by grabbing his arm
and throws him down by performing an violent Uraken!!
gp pato stalks his opponent
and with a violent Shoulder Block shows his might, knocking him on the ground!!
gp pato climbs the turnbuckle and
makes a jump towards Quan hitting him with his arm performing a violent Flying Clothesline!!
GP PATO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS QUAN !!!!

I got the last 10 moves over Quan
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/21/2008, 9:51 pm

what was i thinking doing a pin as my second move?:

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall!"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, bleeding face"!
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
bleeding face makes his way to the ring
Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, gp pato"!
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
gp pato makes his way to the ring
driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena
smoke hides the whole ring
gp pato gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
gp pato gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm
bleeding face shifts and avoids an European Uppercut, taking the initiative
bleeding face brings his foot up
gp pato dodges the Axe Kick taking the initiative
gp pato grabs bleeding face standing up, and raises him on the shoulders
then he throws him to the side landing on his back, executing an light Augmented Fireman Carry!!!
gp pato inserts a rival's arm among his own legs applying an armbar
continuing twisting his arm he falls ahead on the rival and he pins him with a light Magistrale Cradle!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/23/2008, 8:34 am

I didn't know that you could win by count out

D01 leaves the ring
D01 positions Alvercagare with the body inside the ring and the head on the apron ring
to take a run-up and to land on Alvercagare with a violent Elbow Smash on the Apron!!!!!
D01 jumps form the ring with a magistral leapover on the adversary
and lands on the adversary with a devastating Plancha from the Ring to Outside!!
D01 puts a trash can outside the ring and quickly runs toward Alvercagare
performing a violent Running Dropkick trough Trash Can!!!!!
D01 lifts the adversary on a shoulder
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a violent Powerslam on the Table!!!!
D01 removes out the rugs leaving the cement free from the protections
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a devastating Powerslam on the Table!!!!
D01 runs toward Alvercagare
and hits him with a powerful Running Dropkick trough Trash Can!!!!!
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a devastating Powerslam on the Table!!!!
Referee: "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!"
D01 goes up again in the ring
Referee: "!!!"
Alvercagare is counted out!!
D01 Wins the match
ALVERCAGARE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS D01 AND MR. KANE!!!!
Alvercagare exp point gained: 4
D01 exp point gained: 2
Mr. Kane exp point gained: 3

After all who won the match Question scratch
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/23/2008, 8:40 am

Well I didnt save the match but this guy challenged me for my level 8 title and he won but I still had the title.

Altough if I still didnt keep my title I wouldnt of gone on to have my longest title reign yet.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/27/2008, 1:13 am

Pinned two people in a row in a stable, in red!!!

ABEL ONYX HAS A CUT!!!

gp pato Puts His Hands Together And Prays To The Devil executing An I Need A Miracle
ABEL ONYX IS OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Kimbo Sl1ce enters the ring!
Kimbo Sl1ce Eyeballs his oppenent for a moment then utters to his oppenent for him to get down on the floor and stay down
gp pato somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
gp pato rises on the turnbuckle
and throws himself on Kimbo Sl1ce while performing a torsion with the body executing a violent Twisting Body Attack!!
gp pato climbs the turnbuckle jumping on Kimbo Sl1ce
splashing on the victim striking him with a strong Mad Splash!!
gp pato jumps on the turnbuckle
throwing himself towards the rival hitting him with an arm executing a violent Flying Clothesline!!
gp pato Puts His Hands Together And Prays To The Devil executing An I Need A Miracle
KIMBO SL1CE IS OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/27/2008, 9:23 am

Looks like you got two Miracles.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/27/2008, 11:25 am

pure luck man lol
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/27/2008, 1:54 pm

I found this weird, other probably won't but it is kind of weird that in a 3-way dance, I make one guy tap to take him out of the match and then the other guy was just lying on the ground so I pin him and take him out as well.

DANTE grabs Bane's arm and drags Bane face down to the ground and locking Bane's arm between his legs
from behind, DANTE locks his hands together on Bane's face and pulls back, forcefully pulling Bane's neck backwards. executing devastating Devil Bringer's Deathlock!!
DANTE keeps his excruciating submission hold
BANE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Bane can't resist anymore and taps out!!
BANE IS OUT!!!!!!
DANTE tries a pinning maneuver
DANTE WINS THE THREE WAY DANCE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty6/27/2008, 2:25 pm

((Sort of like in stable matches after you pin someone, you might be to tired to get up, so the next person from the other team enters and pins you lol))

Jade does a
soccer-style kick to White panther in the groin and pushes White
panther onto the mat chest first while the crowd yells Jada

hooks one of White panther 's arms in a
crucifix and the opposite leg while the crowd yells Beta and rolls
White panther over locking in a variation of the Spinal Tap while the
crowd screams Omega executing powerful Jada Beta Omega!!

Jade keeps his ruthless submission hold

WHITE PANTHER IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

White panther can't resist anymore and taps out!!

WHITE PANTHER IS OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Mutley enters the ring!

Mutley tries a pinning maneuver

JADE IS OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things to happen during matches   Crazy things to happen during matches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy things to happen during matches
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next