X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rewards Program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Rewards Program 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Rewards Program Empty
PostSubject: Rewards Program   Rewards Program Empty7/21/2009, 9:22 pm

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out to the fans applause. He doesn't seem happy. He puts a microphone to his lips and begins to speak~
Jesse Blue: "On Aggression this past week, I won three matches in one night. I earned a chance at the UXC title, held by Saint Patrik. The only bad thing about it was that it was in "The Fighting City", Cleveland, Ohio. I was advised by my buddies, to not come out and open my mouth, and that it will only get me in trouble. Turns out... They were... not wrong. I wanted to come out, to get my hero's welcome. I wanted to see the hope in their eyes, and tell them... how much I appreciated them. I wanted them to know, that I would fight until I had nothing left... and then some. I have to admit... I had never heard cheers like that before.. For me. They might be... The only thing that kept me going."
Jesse: "That last match... Well... It's kind of like that old Beatles song. 'I get by with a little help from my friends'. Tonight... I'm gonna need more help from my friends. From my friends right here... in "Detroit Rock City". (The fans go wild.)
Jesse: "Tonight... it's round two. Father O' Shutup... vs "The New Age Superman". Bring everything you've got tonight. Bring your flunky. But above all, bring the UXC Title. Tonight, it's about rewards. It's about getting a second chance. It's about redemption. It's about getting what's deserved. It's about me getting the UXC title back. It's about you getting an ass-kicking of biblical proportions. It's about these great fans getting what they deserve, a champion they can have pride in, a shining beacon of hope they can believe in, who can show them that when you do the right thing, you are unstoppable. I am the unstoppable force. You are not the immovable object." (The fans cheer)
Jesse: "Tonight... I'm doing this for me... For "The New Age Mafia"... for the people of "The Fighting City"... "The Golden Metropolis"... "The Motor City"... and all points in between!" (The Fans go wild)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Rewards Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewards Program   Rewards Program Empty7/22/2009, 2:28 am

Very good, as always. I'll try to match you... Smile
Back to top Go down

Rewards Program