X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)

Go down 
+4
TheSentinel
SaintPatrik
Worthy
Killswitch Overdrive
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty
PostSubject: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/11/2009, 9:31 pm

~Camera goes to Killswitch Overdrives locker room with him sitting, icing his shoulder.~

KO: "Bleeding face returned at Guilty Conscience to nearly cost me of my title by pushing over the ladder. Many people backstage beleive that last night was the final match of the X-Treme Killing Machines."

~crowd cheers~

KO: "But, that isn't going to happen (Travo and bleeding face walk into the camera) we got all our problems in the past year out of our way with a few cost. But The Sentinel has resigned bleeding face to XFE, as a non-competing wrestler."

~crowd boo's~

bleeding face: "I am advised that I have a serious chance of injury or even death if I step in the ring one more time, so as of now, I am the manager of Killswitch and Travo."

Travo: "I am disappointed I lost, but that battle just made us stronger than before. We are now close and we are ready for anything."

KO: "And starting in a couple of weeks from now, on XFW, there will be an open tournament where the winner, will face me for the Extreme Fight Championship at Stable Warfare. And let me introduce the first of eight participants in the X-Treme Fight Tournament, Travo."

~crowd cheers~

KO: "Everyone good luck because you will need it to become the champion."

~camera fades to the ring~

Last edited by Killswitch Overdrive on 6/11/2009, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/11/2009, 9:36 pm

This tournament will be held for people in the mid-card superstars only, no main-eventers that would destroy everyone
Must be a Free agent or XFW Roster, sorry XFA people
Only 7 spots available, so sign up fast

Tournament Tree

Travo
vs.
Milo

Lenny Sten
vs.
Officer Garcia

Worthy
vs.
Jon Lum

Slugger
vs.
Justin Alsop

Last edited by Killswitch Overdrive on 6/15/2009, 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/12/2009, 3:13 am

can I join this tournament as I don't have a storyline for next season and although I was a maineventer during the early days of XFW, I have not been as active on TWG as I used to be so my character and moves have not got leveled up like it used to so I'm probablly at the bottom these days (I haven't won properly for ages and my last 2 wins were due to Sentinel editing the results).

Note: I am on the XFW roster although my name is purple (helper) because I sort out the face book page.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/12/2009, 3:48 am

Worthy, you could always level up your moves and get some extra xp by OPENING UP YOUR INVITATIONAL AND SHARE THE CASH!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/12/2009, 4:18 am

If I remember right, you do have a storyline this season. Check with Jack.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/12/2009, 6:45 am

can I join the tournament? ^^
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/12/2009, 6:57 pm

It's a tournament for people with a wrestlers score of 50,000 and under
Lenny Sten can join
Worthy, if it's all good with Jack, you can join
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 2:50 am

Oh....so Justin can enter then.......if he wasnt aggression champion...

Had to edit that as i thought Jeremy was still the champ.......lol
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:02 am

TheSentinel wrote:

He's briefly told me (something about RA) but I don't think I have a major part of it just yet as this is the first i've heard and from what he said he is going to try and link me to it somehow as I am not involved much apart from being in M.O.M (although i'm getting sick of fueding with Dom to be honest... no offence, but it's getting worse than HHH vs Orton and Cena vs Edge, lol!!)

SaintPatrik wrote:
Worthy, you could always level up your moves and get some extra xp by OPENING UP YOUR INVITATIONAL AND SHARE THE CASH!!!!! Smile

I used to do that but got sick of the negatives I got for not issuing out rematches when it clearly says "NO REMATCHES" but your right, gonna start re-opening it.

As for the tourney, bare with me and when I find out more I will let you know if I can join or not.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:05 am

p.s. worthy ya beat me on our last ppv Razz lol
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:11 am

Worthy wrote:
TheSentinel wrote:

He's briefly told me (something about RA) but I don't think I have a major part of it just yet as this is the first i've heard and from what he said he is going to try and link me to it somehow as I am not involved much apart from being in M.O.M (although i'm getting sick of fueding with Dom to be honest... no offence, but it's getting worse than HHH vs Orton and Cena vs Edge, lol!!)

SaintPatrik wrote:

I used to do that but got sick of the negatives I got for not issuing out rematches when it clearly says "NO REMATCHES" but your right, gonna start re-opening it.

As for the tourney, bare with me and when I find out more I will let you know if I can join or not.

Ahahaha don't worry Worthy I know what you mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:13 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
p.s. worthy ya beat me on our last ppv Razz lol

That was also editted by Sentinel (it was your idea to edit it) lol!!

I'm not complaining because like alot of things, you don't put the hours in then you don't do as well.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:16 am

Meh, when your doing this for the fun of it, its not all about winning and so I don't mind laying down a loss here and there for the people that have helped this fed to the extent that you have Smile
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:27 am

Talked it over with Jack and he says it's okay do join the tourney aswell as this storyline (going to fight in this tourney whilst doing RP's and accompying JP to the ring for his storyline).
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:47 am

KO....I have sent you a PM regarding an idea i have...... Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 4:30 pm

Jeremy, I like your idea, so I did it

updated Tourny Tree

need at least 3 more people and maybe 4 if Worthy won't join.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/13/2009, 5:46 pm

Here's a list of people eligable for this torunament

Trunkz "The Sandman" Jr.
Serious Pat Booker
ryino
Pedro.Rhormes
mrend
King Jerry
Hydramon
Fatalstrife
True Nutter
Steel Girder Steve
Pit Viper
Officer Garcia
Morbid Distruction
Molten Master
Milo
Materazzi
Jon Lum
Johnny Groove

Reply here if you want a shot at the EFC and joining this tourny
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 6:43 am

Worthy is definately in the tournament and I'm going to help out JP with his storyline at the same time as well as work on my own stroyline at the same time where Worthy has heard rumours that someone in the tournament was the person wearing the black worthy mask and Worthy has entered the tournament to find out (I will eventually link the storylines together).
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 2:00 pm

sounds like a plan Worthy

need 3 people to join now
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 2:36 pm

Um, isn't Justin in XFA? Or is that a storyline thing?

<edit> Oh, Justin's a free agent. Thought he was a solid XFA roster member. NM
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 2:44 pm

Slugger is a full XFA roster, but I talked to Jeremy and the match between them is storyline after Slugger cost Justin the Aggression title
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 3:16 pm

Milo will take part in it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 3:38 pm

Alright, 2 spots left
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/14/2009, 3:56 pm

update

1 spot left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty6/15/2009, 12:22 pm

i can join lets do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)   Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reformed? With a big announcment (6/13)(XFW roster and Free Agents MUST read)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next