X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06   The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty6/8/2009, 5:06 am

~The scene opens inside a dark room. A voice can be heard whispering but the whispers are not clear enough to hear. The lights start to flicker and a voice starts to speak.~
Voice: “There isn’t a single soul that can stop the events that are about to happen.”
~The Lights start to flicker more and more.~
Voice: “Unlike these other stables here in XFE, we have no purpose. We are not like the Black Rage, their leader trying to take control of the XFE. We are not like the Masters of Mayhem as we know what our reality is. We are not like BANE but BANE is where we will succeed.”
~The lights stop flickering revealing Justin Alsop sitting in a chair with Sisky, Fatalstrife and Joan F all standing behind him.~
Justin: “The New Age Mafia we are not. We are so much better than the bunch of comedians that they are. You see I have standing behind me three of the best that this company has to offer. With these three by my side, we will rule everything and no one can stop us.”
~Justin leans back in the chair as his trademark smirk starts to appear on his face.~
Justin: “Now to my match. Jeremy, I know you are watching this. I know that something seems familiar about this. This is the beginning of something great. This is the rebirth of something from your past. This is “The New Main Event.” We are going to be better than the creation you originally had. And it starts here tonight when I take the XFE Aggression Championship from you and give it the respect it deserves.”
~Justin leans forward as the camera only focuses on him.~
Justin: “Tonight brother, the pain and suffering begins.”
~Justin sits back and starts laughing. Sisky, Fatalstrife and Joan F all join in as the camera fades to a black screen.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06   The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06 Empty6/8/2009, 7:24 am

That's a great RP! Really good atmosphere to it, menacing in a cool way.

But I don't really get this sentence: "We are not like BANE but BANE is where we will succeed"...?
Back to top Go down

The Main Event has arrived.....RP for Guilty Conscience 10/06
Page 1 of 1