X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badjojo has arrived!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty
PostSubject: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty5/12/2008, 12:19 am

Wrestlers Name:Badjojo

Face or Heel: Face: Batista/Heel: Triple H

Background Story: Born in rugged streets of Manila, Badjojo has grown to be a fearsome street brawler that struck terror to even the most respected fighters both street fighters and mixed martials arts experts. After the tragic death of his fiancee ... he decided to go roam all around the world to train his skills. Trained in all disciplines of mixed martial arts, kick boxing, hand to hand combat, and hardcore wrestling, he has won numerous tournaments.

Picture:

Badjojo has arrived!!! Saito2
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty5/12/2008, 1:10 am

Wow, a great wrestler has joined the fed. Welcome Badjojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty5/12/2008, 3:23 am

Thank you so much sir ... ill update the forums for gimmicks/role plays for upcoming shows. ill coordinate with GM and make myself productive as a member of the federation again thanks for the warm welcome
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty12/20/2008, 3:07 am

Badjojo enters the locker room .... seeing True Nutter
Badjojo: "So your my first victim ... I hope you're insured ahahaha(evil laugh) ... what a pity!!!"
True Nutter: "Oh really ... you're just new around here and you think you can beat me up so easily. I'll make sure to wipe that big ugly smile of yours when I slam your ugly face in the canvas."
Badjojo: "Acting tough eh, I'm no push over you know and I know I can knock you down within a minute .... "
True Nutter: "We both know you can't do that, your just full of s**t a newbie in this fed who's trying to scare everyone. I have news for you Badjojo as long as I am here you'll not make it to the top."(then turned his back)
Badjojo: "Oh really ... we'll see True Nutter oh and if I were you I won't turn my back on Badjojo." ( suddenly grabs True Nutter executing a Super Utot then grabs him by then jumps 10ft on the ground executing a Mighty Kiliti)
True Nutter lying motionless on the floor ....
Badjojo: "You'll get more of that on our match ahahahahahahah"(evil laugh)
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty12/20/2008, 3:18 am

Badjojo: "Ever since I came to this dump, I'm beaten everyone The Sentinel has thrown at me."
Badjojo takes a puff from his cigarette.
Badjojo: "I deserve a title shot. And I'm going to prove that tonight. Dave Studd, prepare to be beaten."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty1/7/2009, 2:48 am

Badjojo walks into the GM's office as the GM is winding down from his match.
~
The Sentinel: "Maybe you can knock first."
~
Badjojo: "Screw that, I want a shot at the X-Force title!"
~
The Sentinel: "Listen, don't come into my office without knocking then expect to get whatever you want. Next, you had your chance at a title shot. You couldn't beat DANTE last week, so how can you beat Legion?"
~
Badjojo: "DANTE is a chump, and is no where in my league. He won on a fluke!"
~
The Sentinel: "Huh, I'll make sure to tell him that. Well I'll tell you what. I'll give you another chance to prove yourself for a title shot. Tonight you will be facing Legion and DANTE in a Tag Team match. Find yourself a partner, or you'll be facing them alone.
~
Badjojo: "Sounds good."
~
The Sentinel: "By the way, your match is next, so I would start looking for that partner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badjojo has arrived!!!   Badjojo has arrived!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Badjojo has arrived!!!
Page 1 of 1