X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hydramon's Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hydramon's Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/3/2009, 10:57 am

A long long time ago on mount Olympus the supreme god Zeus sat on his throne looking at his masterpiece, he created a being that will whipe all that is evil from this earth.

Zeus steps up and Shouts : " Rise Hydramon RISE "

Hydramon opens his eyes and glazed at Zeus : " Where am i , Who am i and who the hell are you. "

Zeus: " My name is Zeus and i will call you Hydramon You are a decendent from the gods and i wil send you to the planet earth to whipe anything that is evil of this planet, You will start smal but soon you will regain strength and power to overcome the most violent and brutal enemy's. "

Hydramon : " Hmm are you talking to the right guy? I mean it sounds cool and stuff but are you for real? "

Zeus: " Yes my boy i am for real and as proof of my excistence i will give you the power of lightning, no go go to that place called X-Force Entertainment and make me proud. "

And Zeus puts his hands in the air and scream's : " I Zeus Will give you the power of Lightning so you can clean the earth of his filth "

Enormous thundercloud's rise over the mountain and a huge lightningbolt strike's Hydramon (He is screaming in pain.) "AAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH"

He pulls himself together and he looks up to Zeus (Screams) " I WILL BE VICTORIUS "

And he walks away from mount Olympus to X-Force Entertainment to raise havoc.

And Hydramon shouts : " GAME ON !! "

(So guys this is my first rp please comment.)

Last edited by Fraydee on 5/3/2009, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/3/2009, 12:40 pm

I edited a little bit is this ok or is it absoluty nothing.

Please comment
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/3/2009, 1:50 pm

lol interesting concept, definetly fits with the x-force for crazyness.

Possibly add a ~ Somewhere on mount Olympus ~ at the very beginning and this could even have a follow up rp that shows you entering the x-force building and causing chaos already. Maybe attack a crew member or such or a bunch of them and maybe get sent to come in and ather yell at you or be impressed by you lol.

That is just a random comment lol hope it helped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/3/2009, 2:05 pm

Ty for your comment, But just as the title said this is the beginning and i will think on something new.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/4/2009, 2:22 am

Very intresting concept, can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/4/2009, 3:50 am

Interesting thing you got there, Hydramon. Very old school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty5/4/2009, 11:42 am

Thanxx for the comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydramon's Beginning   Hydramon's Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Hydramon's Beginning
Page 1 of 1