X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

slugger against sharkman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

slugger against sharkman Empty
PostSubject: slugger against sharkman   slugger against sharkman Empty2/22/2009, 3:16 pm

old slugger/ i fell sorry for you.sharkman is puting you at the top of his list.in he comeing to get ya.he will beat everyone who stand in his way of getting the tilt belt...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: slugger against sharkman   slugger against sharkman Empty2/23/2009, 12:47 am

~Rooftops by lost prophets begins to play as slugger makes his way out holding a mic~

Slugger: sharky, sharky you say you feel sorry for me well i think thats what you said because i cant understand a word you say. Anyway back to my point you feel sorry for me i tottally agree you should becasue im the one who has to come out to that ring and make you tap out again and again and again.

~slugger drops the mic and heads to the ring~
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male

PostSubject: Re: slugger against sharkman   slugger against sharkman Empty2/23/2009, 7:22 am

dear slugger.i beleve you got th right idea.but you kneeded two know something ?the sharkman doesnot tap out to anyone.espeacily a humann.so i'll meet you in the ring and get ready to rumble.sharkman..
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: slugger against sharkman   slugger against sharkman Empty2/23/2009, 11:10 pm

well im no ordinary human im THE slugger i the one and only the best the tap out king. So this sunday will be making you tap out!!!!
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male

PostSubject: Re: slugger against sharkman   slugger against sharkman Empty2/24/2009, 9:21 am

ok slugger i will meet you in the ring sunday.i'am letting you know.i will not tap out. :banghead: affraid :banghead: i will lose a lim befor i will tap........sharkman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slugger against sharkman   slugger against sharkman Empty

Back to top Go down

slugger against sharkman
Page 1 of 1