X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do1/sharkman comeing for you......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

do1/sharkman comeing for you...... Empty
PostSubject: do1/sharkman comeing for you......   do1/sharkman comeing for you...... Empty9/16/2008, 8:53 am

[img][/img]hey (D01)i hear we have a match comeing up?sharkman ready to take a bite out of you in cause you some pain.this is the way i was train buy darth clay.to give all kinds of pain in does not matter how i dish it out.i can take a lot of pain.i got move that no human can handel.so let get this match on..in let the best animal win.ooo for got you was a human...hahahahahah/sharkman......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do1/sharkman comeing for you......   do1/sharkman comeing for you...... Empty9/16/2008, 9:24 am

D01: I hope you don't bring your friend Darth Clay, because if you bring him to the match and he interferes in it, I got a little surprise to you, that you may not like.
*Sharkman goes to the locker room*
~
D01:Wait... You said that Darth Clay trained you, how do a guy train a fish?
~
Sharkman: You'll find out

----------------

BTW you mean by not buy right?
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: do1/sharkman comeing for you   do1/sharkman comeing for you...... Empty9/16/2008, 1:52 pm

Arrow cool for a human to have a drive of some kind. did ever have had this movie put on you?(sharkman puts a hole in your neck).it one of my fav/moves. so i will meet you in the ring////hahaaha..sharkman . What a Face What a Face affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do1/sharkman comeing for you......   do1/sharkman comeing for you...... Empty

Back to top Go down

do1/sharkman comeing for you......
Page 1 of 1