X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)

Go down 
+3
TheDominator
Jeremy
Worthy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty
PostSubject: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/12/2009, 2:22 pm

The following are made up Jobbers that can be used to replace names for squash matches.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrestlers Name: Mr Swag

Face or Heel: Heel (poses as a face, but is too annoying)

Background Story: He is the sponsor of XFE and owner/unofficial mascot for Swagbucks search and win (see here http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=127546 for more info) who are trying to buy out X-Force Entertainment in an extreme take over bid, but people within XFE know that if Mr Swag gains control of XFE he will use it to promote his company and instead of selling tickets and merchandise he will give them away to swaggernaughts (his fans and people who use the site) for free which would damage the company and also he will pay all wrestlers and XFE personel in swag bucks, so XFE personel and wrestlers absaloutely hate this guy.

Catch Phrase's:
"MR SWAG, THATS MY NAME, THAT NAME AGAIN IS MR SWAG"

"Be rewarded with Swag Bucks, the web's premiere digital dollar! Whether it's searching the web, answering polls, or shopping online, Swag Bucks will show you how to earn rewards for the activities you're already engaging in, with NO STRINGS ATTACHED. So what are you waiting for? Sign-up today!"

"Sign up here http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=127546 or the bunny gets it"

Picture:
XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) X-forc10

Advert/Entrance video:

Finisher
Mr Swag gives [Name here] a swag buck worth a 1000, so [Name here] lies down and lets Mr Swag pin him executing a LEGENDARY Swag Bribe

Taunt
Mr Swag holds up a sign saying "join swag bucks at http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=127546 " executing THE SHAMELESS PLUGGING TAUNT!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestlers Name: Chucky Impersonator

Face or Heel: Heel (or atleast in he thinks he is)

Background Story: He is a 40 year old dwarf and he used to be a horse racing jockey until he fell and cut his face open (hence the scars) and as a result of his accident and having an ugly face, he now works as a Chucky Impersonator for a film company and he truley believes that he is the character to the point that he becomes overly obsessed and atcually tries to stab people with his rubber knives.

Catch Phrase's:
"Wanna Play?"

"I'm your best friend"

*sung to the tune of snow whites Eyeho* "I kill!! I kill!! I killa killa kill!!*

Picture:
XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) X-forc12

Entrance video:

Joke Finisher
Chuck Impersonator pulls out his rubber knives and pretends to stab [name] with them executing a HARMLESS pretend killing spree

NOTE: This move does zero damage and is pointless.

Finisher
Chuck Impersonator climbs on [names] back, wraps his 'pull to talk cord' around [names] neck then starts slapping [names] backside and pretending to ride [name] around the ring executing a LEGENDARY I WISH I STUCK TO HORSE RACING

Taunt
Chucky Impersonator lies down in the middle of the ring and acts like an atcual doll executing The Doll Impersonation Taunt

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestlers Name: The Stig

Face or Heel: Tweener (little is know about him)

Background Story: The Stig is a tame racing driver who tests out cars on Top Gear, but apart from that and the fact he never speaks, little is know about him and his reason for wrestling in XFE is a mystery.

Catch Phrase's:
N/A - The Stig does not talk

Custom Ring Announcer Introductions
"Some say that he invented the hostess trolley. And that he goes to the same dance class as John Sergeant. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say he invented Branston Pickle and that if you insult his mother, he will headbutt you in the chest. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say he doesn't appear on Coronation Street and that he'd be the worst Big Brother contestant ever. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say his watch goes up to 14, and that he thinks the credit crunch is a new type of breakfast cereal. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say he drinks by sucking the moisture out of ducks, and that his crash helmet design is modelled on Britney Spears' head. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say he tastes exactly the same as watercress, and that he was once arrested for flicking grapes at Sting. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say that to unlock him you just draw your finger across his face, like that. And that if he was getting divorced from Paul McCartney he'd probably just keep his stupid whining mouth shut. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say he doesn't understand clouds and that his ear wax tastes like Turkish delight. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire he would burn for 1,000 days. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say that by law he's not allowed within 100 yards of Lorraine Kelly and that he's never seen Top Gear because he's a huge fan of Midsomer Murders. And ... it's almost impossible for him to wear socks. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

"Some say he's a CIA experiment gone wrong, and that his blood smells of Root Beer. All we know is, he's called The Stig"

(For more 'some say' quotes visit here http://www.topgear.com/uk/stig and it also has his bio)

Picture:
XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) X-forc10

Entrance video:

Finisher2
The Stig pulls out a wrench and hits [name here] with it repeatedly executing a LEGENDARY Stig Attack

The Stig drags [name here] and then walks out the arena only to return a few minutes later driving down the ramp in a resonably priced car in which he runs over [name here] executing a LEGENDARY star in the reasonbly priced car attack

Taunt
The Stig stand still and folds his arms executing the classic Stig pose

Last edited by Worthy on 6/26/2009, 12:35 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/13/2009, 1:22 am

LOL now that is classic!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/13/2009, 3:27 am

LOL!!!! Probably most unique type of gimmick I have seen before.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/13/2009, 4:02 am

I based the idea on TNA's old mascot (that kangaroo with boxing gloves... what was his name?) although the picture is homer simpson with the Mr X bag over his head editted into a swag buck.

BTW if this character is used as an extra I could send our shows link to swag bucks page and they might add it too there blog.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/28/2009, 3:57 am

**UPDATE**

In what has to be an XFE first, this entrance video has earned me 2 swag bucks and a hell of alot of views due them showing it off on there blog here http://blog.swagbucks.com/2009/02/superstar-video-courtesty-of-mr-swag.html
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/28/2009, 8:52 am

cool.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty2/28/2009, 9:17 am

I set a link to the video as a joke and they liked it so much they shown it on there blog and gave me 2 swag bucks for it, lol!!

BTW anychance of using this guy in one of our shows?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/16/2009, 12:27 pm

I've changed this thread to a Jobbers thread and added another made up wrestler.

(Feel Free to make your own up too)
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/17/2009, 1:16 am

not gonna lie worthy that is a freaky thing for chuck. Did a play with snow white and seven dwarfs in an english class and being one of the dwarves that was the exact song we sang....
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/17/2009, 3:29 am

lol!! glad you like it.

I will create some more if I think of any.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/17/2009, 12:11 pm

I want to face one of these guys, just in a squash match, it'll be fun.
I thinking of making one, ill have it done by the end of the day
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/17/2009, 1:17 pm

I agree KSO and if you do make a jobber then post it on here.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/26/2009, 12:34 pm

**Update**

New Jobber added, The Stig from Top Gear and I have also added custom ring announcer entrance based on Jeremy Clarksons introductions for him on Top Gear.

Again if you have any more then feel free to add them yourself and also feel free to include them in your RP's or what the hell... have squash matched with them in your RP as a warm up match.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/26/2009, 12:56 pm

The Stig disco
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty6/28/2009, 12:06 pm

2 jobbers added to my profile here https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/wrestler-info-f2/worthy-t14.htm#11455

Basically using Jack Powers wraith storyline for M.O.M and made it out as it JP gave me 9 Wraiths (8 red Worthy Wraiths and Drago the Master Wraith) but only Drago has a finishing move because the others are like foot soilders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)   XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too) Empty

Back to top Go down

XFE Jobbers (feel free to add your own too)
Page 1 of 1