X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start   Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start Empty1/27/2009, 11:09 am

Backstage -- Ladies Changing Room

Elisha Cuthbert : Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I have been granted a rare interview with the current Universal-X Champion, Krusher Kayls.

Kayls : Thank you Elisha and that should be current and 5 times defending Champion.

Elisha : You've done remarkably well, since you won the title in a controversial fashion.

Kayls : Well, I always knew I had the talent to make it Big Time and when the opportunity presented itself I grabbed it, unlike a certain person who engaged mouth before brain and then failed to make an impact on me.

Elisha : You wouldn't happen to be talking about Pat Booker, your most recent challenger would you?

~Kayls stares balefully at her for a good 10 seconds~

Kayls : Of course I mean, Pat Booker, who else, numpty. I'll give Pat one thing, he certain can let loose drivel on a grandstand scale, if only his wrestling ability matched the intensity of the words.

Elisha : He pushed you very close to defeat, any longer and he would have ... ~a hand covers her mouth~

Kayls : Elisha, have you just become his PA or something. Pat Booker is past history and will stay that way, on that subject I'm Serious about. Tonight, I face The Slugger in a Non-Title match and I'm looking forward to our match-up. Now get the heck out of here, so that I can get changed and mentally prepare for him.

~Kayls opens the door and gently ushers the stunned Elisha out of it, before slamming it behind her~
Back to top Go down
patbooker
XFE Hall of Famer
patbooker

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start   Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start Empty1/27/2009, 10:16 pm

~A few moments later a knock at the door is heard, Kayls storms to the door rips it open~

Kayls : I said I have to get ready...

~No one is there, instead a large television with a vhs player hooked up to it. A note on the televison reads PLAY ME. Kayls hits the play button. Pat Booker is seen. Kayls shakes her head ~

Pat Booker: Remember me? You haven't called. Was it something I said? Was it because I didn't pay for your meal? Did you not like my jokes? Or is it because you knew you got away with one? You want to forget about me, you want me to go away. I WON'T! You fought well and you deserve to be somebody in this business, but you didn't beat me. You still got the belt, but you didn't beat me. So let's say you owe me a date, a rematch for the belt. Let me know, hit me on my cell.

~The screen goes blank. Kayls shakes her head and walks back into the changing room slamming the door~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start   Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start Empty1/28/2009, 11:25 am

patbooker wrote:
~A few moments later a knock at the door is heard, Kayls storms to the door rips it open~

Kayls : I said I have to get ready...

~No one is there, instead a large television with a vhs player hooked up to it. A note on the televison reads PLAY ME. Kayls hits the play button. Pat Booker is seen. Kayls shakes her head ~

Pat Booker: Remember me? You haven't called. Was it something I said? Was it because I didn't pay for your meal? Did you not like my jokes? Or is it because you knew you got away with one? You want to forget about me, you want me to go away. I WON'T! You fought well and you deserve to be somebody in this business, but you didn't beat me. You still got the belt, but you didn't beat me. So let's say you owe me a date, a rematch for the belt. Let me know, hit me on my cell.

~The screen goes blank. Kayls shakes her head and walks back into the changing room slamming the door shakes her head and then sticks her boot into the Television knocking it over, before storming back into the changing room, kicking the door shut behind her and muttering furiously to herself.~

The scrawl in orange bold is a more Kayls reaction.
Back to top Go down
patbooker
XFE Hall of Famer
patbooker

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start   Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start Empty1/28/2009, 7:25 pm

sounds good, thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start   Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Serious (31-01-09) -- Krusher / Pat B Fued Start
Page 1 of 1