X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A total recovery? (PPV 12/24)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

A total recovery? (PPV 12/24) Empty
PostSubject: A total recovery? (PPV 12/24)   A total recovery? (PPV 12/24) Empty12/22/2008, 8:17 pm

~Jack Power is sitting in his locker room in a new black leather swivel chair in street clothes, with no Ray-Bans. A team psychologist is sitting on a bench beside him with a clipboard~
~
Psychologist: "What is your name."
~
Jack: (looks at him like he's an idiot) "Jack Power."
~
Psychologist: (writes something down on his clipboard): "Okay, where are you?"
~
~Jack swiftly grabs the psychologist's clipboard and throws it through a mirror~
~
Jack: "I don't have a concussion, you moron!"
~
~The Psychologist recoils like a little girl~
~
Psychologist: "Ooooookay, seems fine to me."
~
~Suddenly, Dr. Jennifer Melfi opens the door and walks in~
~
Dr. Melfi: "How is he?"
~
Psychologist: "Ask him yourself! I quit!"
~
~The psychologist runs out of the room. Dr. Melfi cautiously walks toward Jack, keeping a strategically-placed table between them. Jack eyes her warily, his arms folded in skepticism~
~
Dr. Melfi: "Jack? You okay? (Jack nods.) Well, I'm glad that you've improved this much in this short of a time, but, as the team psychiatrist, I must give my professional opinion: I don't think you should be in the ring tonight. And I'm not saying that just for your own well-being, but that of Darth Clay. In your current frame of mind, there's no telling what..."
~
Jack (interrupting): "I want Sentinel."
~
Dr. Melf (blinks)i: "Sentinel? Well, I'm afraid that's the last person you need to be talking to. Given how he's treated you this past month, it isn't a good idea for you to...
~
~Suddenly, Jack springs up, and with seemingly supernatural strength and speed, he tosses the table aside, grabs Dr. Melfi by her shirt, and slams her against the wall, effortlessly lifting her a foot and a half off of the ground, staring daggers right into her eyes~
~
Jack (slowly, through clenched teeth): "Get... me... Sentinel. NOW!"
~
~Jack lets Dr. Melfi drop, turns casually and sits back in his chair. He turns the chair's back to her. A couple seconds pass, Dr. Melfi on the brink of panic, shirt disheveled, hyperventilating~
~
Jack (impatiently): "I'm waiting..."
~
~Dr. Melfi straightens her clothes, clears her throat, and walks out of the room as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

A total recovery? (PPV 12/24)
Page 1 of 1