X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Consultation (Part 2) 12/3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

The Consultation (Part 2) 12/3 Empty
PostSubject: The Consultation (Part 2) 12/3   The Consultation (Part 2) 12/3 Empty11/29/2008, 3:32 am

~The Sentinel is waiting in his office, looking at some paperwork. The door opens and Sentinel looks up to see the company doctor walk in~
The Sentinel: "Thanks for coming by to take a look at Jack, Doctor."
Doctor: "No problem, but I don't know what I'm looking for exactly."
The Sentinel: "Is there any permanent damage from what he went through with Jada?"
Doctor: "That's the thing: I am finding no physical damage to him at all. His tox screen came back negative; I'm not showing any broken bones, bruising, lacerations, not even any puncture wounds from the injections."
The Sentinel: "You're sure?"
Doctor: "I saw the video just as surely as you did. He should not be able to walk, let alone wrestle. I don't know how it's possible, but he's physically in perfect health."
The Sentinel: "How about mentally?"
Doctor: "I'm afraid I can't give a professional opinion, as mental trauma is outside of my expertise. But just being in the room with him during the examination is enough for me to determine that he mentally is in no condition to wrestle."
The Sentinel: "But physically he's okay?"
Doctor: "Yes. But I would recommend a full psych evaluation before entering him into any stressful situation, including the wrestling ring."
The Sentinel: "Thanks, Doctor."
Doctor: "So are you..."
The Sentinel (interrupting) "I said 'Thanks, Doctor', That means 'Leave now or you're fired."
~The doctor stares at him for a second~
Doctor: "Fine. But whatever happens, my hands are clean."
~The doctor walks out of the room in a huff. Sentinel picks up his phone and dials~
The Sentinel (into phone): "Yeah. Is he ready yet? *pause* What do you mean he has no wrestling gear?! *pause* Well, he'll have to go in what he has on. *pause* Yes, I'm serious! These people paid to see Jack Power and they're going to see Jack Power! *pause* Bring him to the entrance ramp when it's time and I'll personally walk him to the ring. *We hear an audible click as the other phone hangs up loudly* Hello? Hello?!" *The Sentinel slams his phone against the wall and storms out the door*
(( Part 3 will be a surprise sent directly to Sentinel by PM. Watch the show to see what happens Razz ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

The Consultation (Part 2) 12/3
Page 1 of 1