X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October Pre-Season Signup Sheet

Go down 
+4
JPower
Plin
Worthy
Jade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/16/2008, 11:02 am

The Kiwi Icon wrote:
I want a shot at Godsblood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a one off match for the EFC!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will be my worst season ever, King Of Heel rank 1 and 2 Worst wrestler last season want a piece of me this coming season... Jeremy Alsop the last time i check your name you are in my no.1 list for the worst wrestler last season not even a single win and you want a title shot for my EFC, stop the illusion, my answer is No!!! (but of course GM Sentinel will make that decision :p) you are not worthy, because of me EFC became the most significant title here in XFW... but to be fair to you, ill give an offer if you beat "Double A" ill give you a title match... but i doubt you can beat him

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

oh, worthy, worthy, yes even thou your in rank no.2 in my worst wrestler last season, i really like to destroy you every week at XFW, not because youre a former champion but because of your illusion of bringing chaos and darkness here in xfw

Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/16/2008, 11:14 pm

King Of Heel wrote:
The Kiwi Icon wrote:
I want a shot at Godsblood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a one off match for the EFC!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will be my worst season ever, King Of Heel rank 1 and 2 Worst wrestler last season want a piece of me this coming season... Jeremy Alsop the last time i check your name you are in my no.1 list for the worst wrestler last season not even a single win and you want a title shot for my EFC, stop the illusion, my answer is No!!! (but of course GM Sentinel will make that decision :p) you are not worthy, because of me EFC became the most significant title here in XFW... but to be fair to you, ill give an offer if you beat "Double A" ill give you a title match... but i doubt you can beat him

Oh i get it..... you're too scared to face me..... so not only are you a spammer but you're a scaredy cat as well..... and you call yourself a champion!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/17/2008, 6:52 am

The Kiwi Icon wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
The Kiwi Icon wrote:

Oh i get it..... you're too scared to face me..... so not only are you a spammer but you're a scaredy cat as well..... and you call yourself a champion!!!!!!

only GM Sentinel can answer your question if you are wothy enough to face me for Extreme Fighting Championship match, but my opinion as EF Champion, your not worthy for a EF Championship match

Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/18/2008, 5:14 pm

I need a low on Wrestling Points fighter for a match in the 2nd or 3rd show of the Season.

Preferibly a face wrestler, more information on PM.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/21/2008, 7:54 pm

We are starting to make the first shows of the season, get your match ideas, RP's and everything else posted.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/21/2008, 10:09 pm

hmm... I will think a dandy of a match... just you wait sentinel....just you wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/22/2008, 11:18 am

Godsblood will be my mentor/master for next season (and maybe more seasons but will see how things go) i will help him with screwing people and defeat #1 contenders and all kinds of stuff (Godsblood agreed with this, i don't just decide this by my self lol! )
but The King of Heel and the future Prince of Heel (that must be me) will rule XFW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/22/2008, 3:33 pm

continue needing a contender for the second show

need to know the name, for putting it on the RP of the 1st show

preferibly a face, or a not heelish wrestler, send me a PM to know more about it, it's better to be about my WP or less. It doesn't matter the result of the match, only the RP.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/22/2008, 3:41 pm

Not sure how many faces there are in the XFW brand side. I know that I am, and so is Jeremy Alsop.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/22/2008, 3:43 pm

Sukkeltje wrote:
Godsblood will be my mentor/master for next season (and maybe more seasons but will see how things go) i will help him with screwing people and defeat #1 contenders and all kinds of stuff (Godsblood agreed with this, i don't just decide this by my self lol! )
but The King of Heel and the future Prince of Heel (that must be me) will rule XFW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Interfere in my matches, and face my wrath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty10/23/2008, 1:16 pm

Jade wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

Interfere in my matches, and face my wrath.

i dont dare to do anything against the lovely Jade Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Pre-Season Signup Sheet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2