X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October Pre-Season Signup Sheet

Go down 
+4
JPower
Plin
Worthy
Jade
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty
PostSubject: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 2:32 am

Yippiee!! I know you are are sooo waiting for this Razz, but here is the pre-season guide for October (starting the 22nd is the first XFW show), and I have caught up on everything so if you'd either post here, or pm either way is great since I just cleaned out my inbox (first time it hasn't been 100% in like 3 weeks!!!) As usual the champs are not listed currently but will be at season's end

Title: XFW Heavyweight title
-Holder: Malkyto
*Contender: Sisky

Title: XFW Extreme Fight title
-Holder: GodsBlooD
*Contender:

Title: XFW|XFA tag-team titles
-Holder: PAC (gp pato & D01)
*Contender: Violent Madness (Plin & Materazzi)
*Contender: CBK ( Y2K & Travo)

Faces:
* Jade
* Jeremy Alsop

Heels:
* The Sentinel
* Dark Ryder
* Worthy
* Plin
* Materazzi

Neutrals:

Face->heel turn:

Heel->face turn:

Rivalry's:
*Jeremy Alsop vs. Worthy vs. Black-Heart; Reason: Tons of fun!!
*Violent Madness vs. Contenders for Tag-team titles; Reason: It's the gold baby!
*Sukkeltje vs. Axl; Reason: Two newcomers looking to make a name for themselves
*Jack vs. Jada; Reason: You didn't actually think this was over did ya?!?

Brand Switch; XFW -> XFA

The Template to use to make it easier:

Name:
Heavyweight title: Y/N
Extreme Fight title: Y/N
Tag-team: Y/N
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?:

Please out of common courtesy only choose one singles title, but regardless you can choose the tag-team. I know this seems like a lot, but we really want to try and give title shots to people that really want them, but be noted, this is in no way promising 100% that you will get
one, it just allows us to know that you would like the opportunity for one since we have a limited amount of shows in a season and want to try and get as many people involved as possible.

And as always if you think a new subject should be added and such I am always open to ideas to make it easier and such.

Last edited by Jade on 10/9/2008, 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 2:36 am

I was thinking for next season something like a 3 way between me, Jeremy Alsop and whoever that blackheart turns out to be.
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 3:46 pm

Name: Plin
Heavyweight title: N (I'm afraid)
Extreme Fight title: N (I'm more afraid)
Tag-team: Y
Tag-team Partner: Materazzi (Violent Madness)

Tag XFW title: Y (It doesn't matter PAC or CBK we want to defeat both)

Heel to face changes: Materazzi too brainless, and Plin too sadist, it's a really hard change for us, we keep as heels.

Feuds or Sth: Opened to feuds, by probably will keep the season doing promos and doing few RPs against PAC, CBK, Dark Forces or who is at in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 3:57 pm

Name: Sukkeltje
Heavyweight title: N (can't win it anyway)
Extreme Fight title: N (can't win it anyway
Tag-team: N
Rivalry: i would like to have a rivalry against Axl
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 4:09 pm

*updated*
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 4:32 pm

Name: You know!!!
Titles: None of the above
Alignment: Still crazy (linewalker)
Rivalry: Jack v. Jada

Last edited by JPower on 10/8/2008, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 9:42 pm

Y2K and Travo for the Tag Titles, neutral
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/7/2008, 10:28 pm

well i'm up for a fued with someone, anyone? any takers?
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/8/2008, 12:19 am

If I dont win the title match in the PPV, I will take your offer, Dark.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/8/2008, 1:05 am

that could be fun malk Smile
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/8/2008, 3:20 pm

Well, I dont win the match, but I keep the title (I really need to understand that. If anyone can explain me about this, please PM me).
So, it looks like our angle needs to wait, Dark. Unless you want to come for the title. Nothing personal, Dark, but, after the PPV, I can throw some ideas about the title:

- Sisky deserves a rematch, or at least a new #1 contender title match. If he really wins the match (and the extern viewers really think he does it), this angle still needs more story.
- A. Ares have enough hype to come for the title too. He is over the former HWC Legion. Why not to be over the actual HWC?
- Worthy still can be in the picture. Im thinking more in a Sentinel v. Worthy angle right now, but, who knows? Worthy is unpredictable, and Sentinel too...
- And never forbid Legion. He is still a big star in the roster. Maybe not the biggest anymore, but he is still a real Superstar.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/8/2008, 6:28 pm

no hard feelings lol and you just hold onto that title for a bit longer, just long enough to fued with someone else. As for going for that title... naw. i have no passion to go for a title right now. Maybe when I am better. Anyways so that leaves me with the same question as before. Who's up for fueding with me? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/9/2008, 11:08 am

hmmmm...

i want to hang my EFC title 20 feet above the ground, and lets the two first wrestler that will come out at the locker room to battle for the Extreme Fighting Championship Ladder Match and the winner will face me in a tag team match, i will be the one that will choose his tag partner, and i will also choose my tag partner, and if i will win i will take back my EFC belt and if i loose i will never... eve... i mean never... wrestler again... oh guys one more thing ^_^ im back

cheers cheers and lets the spam begin Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/9/2008, 4:13 pm

Name: Jade (Jada)
Heavyweight title: Depends (as in storylines to just have an extra body)
Extreme Fight title: N
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?: *thinks* I could tag with myself....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/9/2008, 4:24 pm

Jade wrote:
Name: Jade (Jada)
Heavyweight title: Depends (as in storylines to just have an extra body)
Extreme Fight title: N
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?: *thinks* I could tag with myself....

oh thats sad, not interested in my EFC belt, too bad for a former EF Champion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/9/2008, 4:29 pm

Name: Godsblood "King Of Heels:
Heavyweight Title: ....
Tag Team: ....
Feud: XFW Rosters (the King Of Heels fears no one)
Rivalry: ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/11/2008, 1:14 pm

i requested a rivalry with Axl but he isn't acitve at all so must i go on with it?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/11/2008, 2:31 pm

It's up to you, we have a few non active people around here, but we usually just make things up for them, and go from there. So if you want to feud with him, we can make things up for him, or if you want to move your attention to someone else, it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/12/2008, 8:45 am

oke then i would not like to fued with him but can my match with him on 22/10 (that thumbtack thing) go on?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/12/2008, 8:27 pm

Yeah, it can go on.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/13/2008, 11:08 am

Name: Malkyto
Heavyweight title: No.
Extreme Fight title: No.
Tag-team: Yes: New Latino Order
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?: Ultimo Guerrero.

If someone want a Tag-feud, we are able to have one. Personally, I dont want to grab the tag gold yet. Maybe to become #1 contenders this season, but not to grab it yet (isnt fair that I just left a belt to pick another) .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/14/2008, 11:49 am

Black Worthy wrote:
I was thinking for next season something like a 3 way between me, Jeremy Alsop and whoever that blackheart turns out to be.

BUZZ!!!

yeah right, here comes the pain... and his name is Godsblood

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/15/2008, 12:47 am

I want a shot at Godsblood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a one off match for the EFC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/15/2008, 12:58 am

anyone up for a fued?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty10/15/2008, 11:28 am

i want to turn heel, i already made a rp for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Pre-Season Signup Sheet   October Pre-Season Signup Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

October Pre-Season Signup Sheet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next