X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)

Go down 
4 posters

Who wrote the best promos...
Jade
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap14%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Jack Power
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap27%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
TheDominator
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap0%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Darth Clay
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap18%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Pit Viper
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap5%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Mathler
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap5%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Y2k
 5% [ 1 ]
Playboy and Diamond Troy Justice
The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_lcap26%The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/13/2008, 6:03 pm

The wrestler who best demonstrates their ideas and wrestler type (Face/Heel) through their promos. The wrestler's promos should get you hooked, and feeling emotions eg. anger or sympathy.

Last edited by Jade on 9/13/2008, 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to go abck and read wretler's promos)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/13/2008, 6:11 pm

i had to vote for myself although Playboy and Diamond were the best in my opinion
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/13/2008, 9:04 pm

There are some great rp'ers here, but I think Quan should have definately been included as well. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/13/2008, 11:09 pm

Id add JD Allgood to this list but after having trouble deciding I went with Darth Clay.

You Gotta love the sith report Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/14/2008, 3:01 am

There were many rp'ers. I tried putting most on here but if I happened to forget you this round then I am sorry. Reason i didn't put quan is cuz he was gone for most the season. Although his bar thing did cause some laughs i just felt it didn't really catch alot of attention. As for JD, this is an example of a wrestler that I forgot in which case I am sorry. There were tons of wrestlers that were up so I had to somewhat limit it or everyone would just vote for themselves. next season I am limiting all slammy's to only 4 options. Things i go by are most memorable, ones that did cause me to have emotion, and contributed to their character. JD did do all of these but I can only say sorry so much. As for that, I am done apoligizing and these are the nominations for this week, I can't do anything about them and so good luck with your promos this following season.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/14/2008, 7:57 am

Its ok Dark. I dont mind your nominations but when you say something that is memorable I dont know if I should be up there.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/14/2008, 12:27 pm

Surprisingly i found myself remembering some of your promos so they have a little catch to them.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/14/2008, 8:34 pm

Hey, no problems Dark. Frankly, there are a lot of consistent, quality rp'ers that there are too many to list. My personal opinion, for this season at least, would be Mr. Jack Power. He's giving Playboy and myself a run for our money when it comes to 'Most Arrogant Prick in XFW'. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/14/2008, 11:04 pm

It's a badge I wear proudly. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/16/2008, 4:55 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
Surprisingly i found myself remembering some of your promos so they have a little catch to them.

Yea im not that good at role playing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/16/2008, 10:06 am

argue all you want dom lol. Fact is I remembered some of them and so thats why your up there
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/17/2008, 8:12 pm

Ohhhh... so close...

Just one more vote? Pleeze?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty9/20/2008, 7:22 pm

poll closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)   The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Typewriter (ready for voting)
Page 1 of 1