X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New feud needed...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/3/2008, 7:46 pm

Now that my feud with DTJ is, for all intents and purposes, finished, I'm looking to start a program with someone in the not-so-distant future - maybe not next season, but possibly the season after. We would need time to set it up, determine an order of events, etc., before we put this into action.

DISCLAIMER : I need someone who would be willing to do whatever it takes to make the angle work in a manner that makes sense and leave their own selfishness at the frikkin' door. I will work in the best interests of X-Force and no one else, regardless of who ends up coming out of this the victor. As an example, DTJ was willing to part with the Doll for the duration of our feud, and I was willing to purposely lose matches due to his interference for it all to make sense. This is someone I very much prefer to work with.

Although there are still places that DTJ and I can go, I'm pretty sure he's tired of going back and forth with me right now, and we don't want to bore the viewers with the same stuff over and over, but the door will always be open there for him to gain some further revenge. It was a great run, dude, and hope we can pick this up sometime in the future!

If interested, post here or PM me and we'll see what we can do. In addition, if you have any ideas of where you'd want to go with the feud, put it in a PM so that everything is a surprise for everyone else. The Playboy is best a heel but, if a fellow heel wants to get into it, I'll definitely consider re-inventing The Playboy as a face for this feud, but it will take some time to set it up.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/3/2008, 10:49 pm

Everything is figured out now. Search is over for a while.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/3/2008, 10:51 pm

I though it fitting to post here but i am also needing a new angle or feud. PM me if interested.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/3/2008, 11:22 pm

Diamond Troy Justice wrote:
I though it fitting to post here but i am also needing a new angle or feud. PM me if interested.

Thanks for all your help with our planning, RPing, match modifications. etc., bro! It was really really cool to work this with you.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/4/2008, 12:11 am

Guys, both of you did a pretty good work. Really.
Back to top Go down

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/4/2008, 3:43 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/4/2008, 3:45 am

Dont worry about Ares is just GodsBlood being a big of smart ass Smile

It was a great fued you 2 have and I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/4/2008, 6:49 am

TheDominator wrote:
Dont worry about Ares is just GodsBlood being a big of smart ass Smile

It was a great fued you 2 have and I enjoyed it.

I'd go on the "dumb" side instead of smart... I'm not worried about it in the least. It's not like he's ever contributed anything here...
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty9/4/2008, 11:55 am

The feud was definitely great, lasted two season and was a great example of a great feud.

Just to let you guys know, DTJ and Playboy pretty much knew what was going to happen in the beginning of each season, which was a great idea since everything was planned ahead of time and only minor tweaks were needed and the feud turned out great.

Thanks and keep up the great work to the two very unselfish and great RPers. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

New feud needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New feud needed...   New feud needed... Empty

Back to top Go down

New feud needed...
Page 1 of 1