X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black list cowards??

Go down 
+3
Jade
Morbiddistruction
DieHard
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Black list cowards?? Empty
PostSubject: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:29 pm

Can someone enlighten me as to what this is?

I heat this guy twice yesterday. I challenge him today and, apparently, I'm on his "black list"?

How the hell do you put someone on your black list? I've had the same guy beating me quite a few times but never considered not letting him challenge me anymore, and I never knew this existed. Is there a way to see whose black list you are on?
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:44 pm

when you go to challange him you will see by his name the image of a face with a little red X on it, it means black list/block and the person can not challange you, or message you
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:47 pm

But how do you black list someone?

Edit : forget it... I see it - thanks!.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:48 pm

yup no problem Smile tried to help the best i can

clown MCL
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:51 pm

So it's just that friggin' simple? Someone beats you, you hit that button and they can never challenge you again unless it's for a championship?

Sounds like the chicken's way out to me.

Oh well.....
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:53 pm

yeah... to my knowlage im on maybe 5 or 6 peoples block lists
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 4:58 pm

LOL... we should exchange names.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 5:06 pm

I always wondered how to see if you are on someone's blacklist also. I want to start making a new list, but I can't remember for the life of me who's list's I am on or if I am on those lists still.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/6/2008, 6:26 pm

yeah i'm not sure if i am on anyone's black list.....possible i am and i just don't know it....
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/7/2008, 12:27 am

3 or 4 people have got me on there blacklist. Mainly because I have been "Dominating" the level 8 (and some 9s) strength wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/7/2008, 1:17 am

Plenty of people got me blacklisted Sad I was always nice to them, usually just injuring them to a point they can't wrestle anymore and prevent them from humiliating themselves by making them tap. I do that for them, but what do I get in return? They blacklist . Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/7/2008, 3:02 am

There is only one who has blacklisted me and I asked him nicely in a PM "why did you blacklist me as I gave you good exp" and his reply was "because you beat me" plain and simple and whats worse I have only ever challenged him once.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/7/2008, 3:13 am

Was there any indication that you were on their blacklist in the first place worthy? Or is it still the system of challenging and the game telling you that you cannot challenge since you've been blacklisted?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 3:24 am

I challenged him and it said I can't as I am on this users blacklist, but when I asked him why he said he blacklisted me weeks ago, but he wouldn't say why? what is weird is I don't remember challenging him and the only time I have seen him is when I won the title from him (although reading the forums he does seem a bit upset about Speed wrestlers beating him)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 3:30 am

It dosnt really bother me that much anyways, because sometimes I vs people continuosly without even knowing it (I usually forget there names) and mostly beating them. If they dont want to continuosly lose to me then there choice. Me I dont have anyone on my blacklist. Altough before this guy named Yuvi has been challenging me twice a day, daily. I beat him nearly all the time, I just tought if he wants to keep losing then let him challenge me.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 3:37 am

I have learned some interesting news about blacklisting. It seems that it only pertains to one vs. one. So Triple Threat matches bypass the blacklist. (This is what someone told me, and as I don't have a triple threat or a three way dance I can't confirm) I actually contacted one of the wrestler's and asked him why I was blacklisted. He pretty much put that I beat him for a title and a few tournament matches (2nd & 3rd round mind you) and that's why he blacklisted me. So with my Mean Girls side coming out he happens to work for a GM who I know and can't tolerate ignorance lol. So it's safe to say he's probably not getting a contract renewal Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 3:41 am

I am now really afraid of Jade.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 3:54 am

It works Jade, thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 4:11 am

((Thanks for the confirmation Worthy; darn, and I just redid my matches lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty7/9/2008, 7:43 am

man, i dont care about put someone in blacklist i dont lose my time and my exp gained... i like matchs and OF COURSE i like so much exp, so when guys challenge me im happy Very Happy , in invitational matchs, i look for guys who swear lot of rematchs and if someone challenge my invitational and want 2,3 rematchs, i give it for him/her.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty8/14/2008, 4:13 pm

LoL, this has to be the lowest of the lowest. I was on HwG, and I got blacklisted which is no problem. But then I have a stable match against said blacklister and I find out why he blacklisted me:

Red X takes a
step backwards kicks Faith in the groin as Faith is bent over he runs
to the ropes gains momentum puts hes knee on Faith's face
and interlocks hes fingers before driving the back of Faith's head into the mat with hes knee on Faith's face and executing MORTAL X Overhead Jump!!

Compared to mine finisher that I had since the start:

Faith takes a step backwards, does an inhuman scream, then kicks [nome] in the groin, as [nome] is bent over she runs to the ropes, gains momentum, puts her knee on [nome]'s face and interlocks her fingers before driving the back of [nome]'s head into the mat with her knee on [nome]'s face, she then starts to viciously punch [nome] in the face repeatably until she gets tired executing a devastating Inhuman Rampage

Now that is just low lol. And before I added the added punches and inhuman scream, it was exactly the same; so very sad.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty8/14/2008, 4:16 pm

....so they blacklisted you.....cuz they wanted to steal your......finisher? .....thats kinda.......wow.......
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty8/14/2008, 4:16 pm

lol!
Can't you report him and get him banned?
Almost as low as jobbing for an invisible wrestler.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty8/14/2008, 5:04 pm

maybe you scared him with your powerful moves lol!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty8/14/2008, 5:06 pm

Thanks for changing it. I don't want to have to suspend anyone now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black list cowards??   Black list cowards?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Black list cowards??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next