X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Press Conference?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

A Press Conference? Empty
PostSubject: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/3/2008, 7:29 pm

** Back from commercial break, and a red carpet has been laid from the entrance ramp to the ring. In the center of the ring at the end of the carpet is a podium. On the front of a podium is a cartoon image of a pair of sunglasses in a circle. In the border is written the words "Try to find the fear". Atop the podium is a myriad of different microphones.

David: Well, we're back on X_Force Wrestling and... what's this setup?
Matt: I don't know. Are we going to have a press conference?
David: It looks that way. Let's go to Erica, our ring announcer.

**The bell rings three times slowly.
Erica: Ladies and gentlemen.: X-Force Wrestling proudly introduces... Jack Power!

**The opening strains of Role Model by Eminem begin to play as Jack walks out wearing a stylish tuxedo and his trademark Ray-Bans. The crowd, unsure what to think, is a mixture of cheers, boos, and confused looks. With a self-satisfied grin on his face, he walks down the red carpet to the podium.

Matt: Jack Power: say what you want about him, but he sure knows how to make an entrance.
David: Indeed. His self-confidence is legendary in the wrestling world. Let's hear what he has to say.

**Jack makes his way to the podium, spends about 15 seconds adjusting the multitude of microphones, with no success, before tearing the fourteen fake microphones off and tossing them out of the ring, leaving only one, which he begins to speak into.

Jack: Thank you. You humble me with your warm greeting. ...well, not really, because that's not possible. I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this new Federation and take the time to answer some pre-screened fake questions.

David: More honest than any politician we've seen.
Matt: I'd vote for him.

Jack: As you may have guessed, I'm Jack Power. I come here seeking challenges, entertainment, and money, not necessarily in that order. I bring here unbridled charisma, unparalleled skill, and unbeatable self-promotion. I will have gold around my waist at some point, even if it's just a gold-plated hula-hoop. I will win, hopefully a lot. I may lose matches, but I will never lose this smile. But enough about me. Let me open the floor to some fake questions.

**Jack presses a button on the podium and the loudspeakers erupt:

Voice #1: Jack, why did you choose X-Force after your old fed broke up? You could have gone anywhere.

Jack: True, true, but I looked around, and found the most entertaining shows here. So many personalities for me to mock. So many egos to deflate. It will be fun. Next question

**Another button, another voice

Voice #2: Jack, is it true that you're just a made-up character in a fake wrestling game?

Jack: You're one to talk, Mr. "I'm a fake voice summoned at the push of a button" I won't even dignify that with an answer... yet. (Jack puts his finger to his right ear and pauses) I'm being told by nobody that my time's almost up. Anyone else have any questions?

(This is where someone else comes in)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/3/2008, 10:28 pm

I've got a great response to this. In fact, I was already writing it up, before I realised that you're on the other show. This is a great promo to add to if there's a heel out there who wants to do it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/4/2008, 12:09 am

haha not gonna lie, i laughed at that Razz nicely done, keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/4/2008, 1:26 am

ahahahah yea it was cool

(ray-bans?? Do you live in australia cos there a big thing over here even tough I dont like em that much)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/4/2008, 5:07 pm

((Thanks, all for the compliments. Of course, it won't do anyone any good if I don't get a response... Evil or Very Mad ))

((@TheDom: No, I'm from Murka. The Ray-Bans are just a part of the character))
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/4/2008, 5:20 pm

Your response has already been taken care of. DarkShadow. Segment is written and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/4/2008, 6:06 pm

Good. Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/5/2008, 2:38 am

(Lol I just realised you were talking about sun glasses. I was talking about these shoes we have over here in Australia.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty7/5/2008, 3:27 am

lol great job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Press Conference?   A Press Conference? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Press Conference?
Page 1 of 1