X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Equal (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

No Equal (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: No Equal (XFA)   No Equal (XFA) Empty4/30/2012, 5:46 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where Gobeer is holding a camera man seemingly hostage. Gobeer is wearing his wrestling gear and looks extremely angry.~
Gobeer: "I have had enough of this jfaojfavn."
~Gobeer lets go of the cameraman who stays still with the camera focused on Gobeer.~
Gobeer: "I called out anyone who had the guts to face me and I got no response. Nothing at all."
~Gobeer looks incredibly angry.~
Gobeer: "It just goes to prove I am the best this company has and everyone in the locker room knows it."
~Gobeer begins to flash an evil smile on his face.~
Gobeer: "Our champions are jokes. Look at it, Seraphim has Playboy and Cryl do all her heavy lifting and Jake Adams has Courtney Day do all of his."
~Gobeer shakes his head in disgust.~
Gobeer: "Guess we have three b**ches holding two belts with a combined no balls! The only ones of the five of you worth anything are Cryl and Playboy and they are just muscle in this whole thing."
~Gobeer looks around a bit and then continues.~
Gobeer: "And now tonight I have to face Slugger. Who in the world cares about Slugger? He is trash when compared to me. I have done so much in this company, from match of the seasons, title reigns, awards, dominating reigns on top and I have done it in about 1/2 the time Slugger has been around here."
~Gobeer still seems angry.~
Gobeer: "Tonight, I guess I have to go out there once again and beat up another inferior competitor. In this company I have no equal... Hell I have no equal at all!"
~Gobeer pushes the cameraman down and starts to walk away, but first looks into the camera.~
Gobeer: "I am the personification of greatness and if anyone wants to challenge that I will be at Super Force. Too bad I know none of you will be able to hang with me!"
~Gobeer walks away as the image turns to static before going back to the ringside area.~
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer seems angry tonight and all because he can't find competition around here?"
Reggie Miller: "Trust me when you are that good at something like Gobeer is, it can make you infuriated that you have no equal. I know!"
Back to top Go down

No Equal (XFA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: Role Playing-
Jump to: