X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Complaint *part 2* (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Complaint *part 2* (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Complaint *part 2* (Aggression)   Worthy Complaint *part 2* (Aggression) Empty4/29/2012, 5:32 am

~The X-Tron footage has the message saying 'early tonight' and shows Worthy in Sentinel's office~
The Sentinel: "Firstly you owe me one for lying to the receptionist, but this is a one off and next time you'll have to book an appointment like everyone else."
Worthy: "But I'm..."
The Sentinel *interrupts*: "...The Worthy one, yes I know, you've been saying the same stale catch phrases since the day I signed you, 4 years ago."
Worthy: "But I'm..."
The Sentinel *interrupts again*: "...Worthy by name, Worthy by nature, yes we get it already, change the record."
~Worthy stands up and bangs his fists on Sentinels desk~
"
Worthy: "BUT I'M HERE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT!!"
The Sentinel: "Of course you are because you're no longer the same Worthy who I saw at that indy show and thought 'hey I like this guy, I'm going to sign him'..."
Worthy *interrupts*: "...and whats that supposed to mean?"
The Sentinel: "I mean, if the old Worthy had a complaint then he would have driven my limo into a swimming pool, smashed up my office, shoved a spiked baseball bat up my..."
Worthy *interrupts*: "...yes I get the point."
The Sentinel: "Do you? Because instead of doing any of those things, you're coming down to my office to complain."
Worthy: "I'm complaining because you OcW sympathizers on the board of directors keep overruling my authority as GM of Aggression!!"
The Sentinel: "...and for that little outburst I'm going to overrule you again by putting you in a match on your very own show."
Worthy: "...Oh here we go, which OcW reject will I face this time?"
The Sentinel: "Seeing as you hate OcW so much and you fail to see what OcW wrestlers bring to XFE, you'll be facing...CRYL!!"
Worthy: "Oooh the OcW Mike Myers, I'm so scared...NOT!!"
The Sentinel: "Oh silly me I forgot, you're the Worthy one aren't you and no single opponent is worthy enough for you, so I'll make it a tag match instead with you and a partner of your choice facing the team of Cryl and Paul Playboy Andrews."
Worthy: "No problem as Kangjagal said he wanted more TV time, so I'll force him to be my partner."
The Sentinel: "So it's set then, Worthy and Kangjagal vs Cryl and Playboy...now get out of my office and don't come back until you show me some Aggression!!"
~Worthy is about to walk out of the office, but quickly turns round and punches Sentinel giving him a black eye~
Worthy: "...and that's for selling out to OcW you Judas!!"
~Worthy walks off, leaving the room, whilst The Sentinel looks on with a smirk on his face~
Back to top Go down

Worthy Complaint *part 2* (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1