X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Comment...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

No Comment... Empty
PostSubject: No Comment...   No Comment... Empty4/27/2012, 8:23 am

~Hawke is seen standing backstage getting ready for his upcoming tag match. He is wearing his normal wrestling gear and is doing some stretches when Elisha Cuthbert walks up to him.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Hawke quick word before your tag match?"
Hawke: "Sure whats up?"
~Hawke seems to still be his normal cheerful self as he looks into the camera and smiles.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Tonight you step into the ring with the Champion and a win for your team could get you the Title shot you wanted at Super Force, with that in mind what are you plans for tonights match?"
~Hawke looks at Elisha and smiles a big smile.~
Hawke: "My plan is to do what I always do and that is go out there tonight and do everything in my power to entertain the XFE fans and if that results in me winning then so be it. I am here to entertain."
~Elisha smiles at the sincerity of Hawke as she pulls the mic back to ask another question.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Well that is good now on to some other issues you have been involved with lately. What is the deal fahfhakfanp fdafkh kjfndal Argo?"
~The look on Hawke's face turns to one of concern and some fear.~
Hawke: "..."
~Elisha seems confused now and pulls the mic back to ask another question.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Hawke do you have any more iffhajknwp[ asqp[fkda happening to Argo?"
~Hawke turns and starts to walk away.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Hawke I just wanted to fdhjk fdaihl afgoqw; knew anything?
~Hawke seems distraught as he turns back to Elisha and shakes his head as he looks down to the ground.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Hawke, Argo was like a ghdjah qpipmc to you. You have to pqolqjh cqez something?"
~Hawke turns away again, but looks at the camera first.~
Hawke: "No Comment."
~Hawke takes off out of the camera view now leaving Elisha standing alone.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Seems Hawke is shaken up after the attack last week. I hope that does not effect his tag match tonight. Back to you guys at ringside."
~With that the image goes static and blurry for a moment before suddenly being back at the ringside area.~
Back to top Go down

No Comment...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: Role Playing-
Jump to: