X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting noticed (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Getting noticed (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Getting noticed (XFW)   Getting noticed (XFW) Empty2/28/2012, 2:00 pm

Matt Scott: "What a great matches we had here."
David Hood: "You right but what a great match is next. The Unified Universal X Champion John Deep will face Korenwolf."
Matt Scott: "Hell yeah, everybody wants to hit the champ but as for now no one can't make it."
~"Pay the price" by Jim Johnston hits as John Deep make his way to the ring with Unified Universal X Championship around his waist~
David Hood: "And here is he, the champ is heading to the ring."
~John Deep is gets into the ring and take microphone.~
John Deep: "After two years John Deep has finally get noticed. Winning the Unified Universal X Championship was the most important thing in my career. I haven't any better match then the match at Chaos 'N' Mayhem against, not one, not two but three opponents. I'm damn full of respect to this guys but it the winner could be only one and of course it was ME!"
~John Deep pat the title around his waist~
John Deep: "And I'm going to be the champ for a long, long, loooooong time."
~The Crowd boo!~
John Deep: "Don't believe me? Just look down there.."
~John Deep points at backstage~
John Deep: "There is no one that could face me and give you match that you won't ever forget...I beat Grey J, Pitbull and last week I beat down Nova Kane. Tonight I'm going to beat Korenwolf and next week...."
~John Deep thinks for a while~
John Deep: "I don't know who else wants to feel power of the Deep. I have an idea."
~John Deep looks straight into camera~
John Deep: "I am making an open challenge, but before anyone will decide to do it, look what I will do to Korenwolf because it is going to happened to you."
~John Deep drops the microphone and prepares for match~
Back to top Go down

Getting noticed (XFW)
Page 1 of 1