X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Deep make his way to the ring (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

John Deep make his way to the ring (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: John Deep make his way to the ring (XFA)   John Deep make his way to the ring (XFA) Empty2/2/2012, 5:57 am

~John Deep takes microphone from staff member. He takes off the championship and holds it in his hand. He raises the Unified UX Championship above his head. John Deep starts to speak~
John Deep: "I told you."
~The crowd begins to boo again but John Deep speaks through it~
John Deep: "I told you that it will happen because no one can survive when I locks Deep's Gates."
~John Deep puts the title on his shoulder~
John Deep: "And that's why I am your champion! I was waiting for this title for a long, long time but finally it's in my hands. This championship means more then just gold around my waist, it's mean that last two years mean something in my life that it doesn't go in vain."
Reggie Miller: "We will see how long John Deep can survive as a Champion."
Brandon Routh: "Not long, I mean can you imagine that, guy who lost so many of matches that he wanted to quit is now a champion."
Reggie Miller: "It's really unbelievable story."
John Deep: "But tonight it's big test for champ. Tag team contest with Grey J against Vince Noir and King David it's not going to be easy but I will hurt them as bad as I hurt Pitbull because from now I begin my run as a champion and at the end of it is beginning the longest running champion in history of XFE. So let's get it started and we're going to have Deep Trouble down here."
Back to top Go down

John Deep make his way to the ring (XFA)
Page 1 of 1