X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Achievement...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Another Achievement... Empty
PostSubject: Another Achievement...   Another Achievement... Empty1/12/2012, 11:49 pm

~"I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace begins to play in the arena. The Aggression crowd still knows the music and erupts in a chorus of boo's. After a little bit Gobeer makes his way out from the backstage area heading for the ring. He is wearing his wrestling gear as he makes his way down to the ring just before his match. He walks around the ring and grabs a mic before entering it. The crowd continues to boo loudly as Gobeer gets into the ring~
Reggie Miller: "Gobeer is on XFA this week which is a great thing about the Lord of Mayhem Tournament!"
Brandon Routh: "We don't need more people like him on this show. He is the worst of the worst."
~Gobeer stands in the middle of the ring with his cocky smirk on his face. The music finally stops as Gobeer pulls the mic up to his mouth~
Gobeer: "It would appear that I am going to once again accomplish something that no one else in this company has ever done this season."
~Boo's erupt from the crowd as they are irritated by the arrogance of Gobeer~
Gobeer: "I will become the first man to win the Lord of Mayhem tournament 2 times just as another accomplishment to add to my list of them and no one in this tournament can stop me."
~Gobeer pauses as the crowd erupts in boo's once again and he just smiles at them~
Gobeer: "I know some of you might think Jeremy will crush me after his dominate performance on XFW this past week but he needs to remember that Molten Master is no Gobeer. I know you were upset to find out that you broke your nieces heart and were wrong about what happened to your wife but I guess that what happens when you are the 'Kiwi Icon'. You hurt your family because you let your emotion get the best of you and I did not have to even do anything. All I had to do was wait for you to self destruct. And trust me that self destruction will continue until you are left with nothing like I promised before."
~Gobeer looks around and then seems to get an evil thought in his head~
Gobeer: "Jeremy wanted to make a statement Wednesday and I will do the same tonight.
Steel Girder Steve is nothing compared to me and tonight I will break the Steel Girder and leave Steve left as nothing more than a man."
~Gobeer turns and looks at the camera seemingly talking right to Jeremy~
Gobeer: "Because I am Gobeer and what I say Goes!!!"
~Gobeer tosses the mic out of the ring and awaits Steel Girder Steve~
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer is confident like he always is and tonight I think Steel Girder Steve might be in trouble."
Reggie Miller: "I expect Gobeer to make a statement tonight for sure."
Back to top Go down

Another Achievement...
Page 1 of 1