X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament

Go down 
+5
Darth Clay
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Jade
TheSentinel
DANTE
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 12:26 pm

I was thinking that you could do one tournament for 1 of the titles after this PPV.
Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 12:39 pm

A tournament could work for a #1 contenders match. We'll think of a more creative tournament, sicne we have done it for practically all the titles in the beginning of the fed.

If you got any ideas, let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 6:25 pm

Also, we will be having the brand split after the PPV. So, depending on who goes where, we could have some small tourneys.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 8:36 pm

We should have more like a draft then then a tourny
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 8:50 pm

Brand split? Interesting, (unless it's already planned in the ppv to reveal the next information I can wait to see the show) but will that mean that the titles also be split or split and new ones introduced? Will a show be in order to explain or kinda like a message on the board explaining which one you have been 'initiated' into?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:02 pm

We've been hinting at the Brand Split for a couple of weeks now. All over the forums. Some titles will go to certain shows, some new ones will be made. There will be a draft. And everything will be reveled who's going where and what's going to happen on saturday's show, so pay attention to stuff going on here on the forums and the shows.
Back to top Go down

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:04 pm

Well if a draft happens, The three original X-Treme Killing Machines have to be drafted together, like NWO did in 2002
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:05 pm

Like we said before, we will do our best to keep Stables and teams together, but some sacrifices will have to be made.
Back to top Go down

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:13 pm

man this is good wretling cant wait
Back to top Go down

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:22 pm

if any sacrifices are made to the X-Treme Killing Machines, you can make it Morbid Destruction, he'll understand if you have to, but try to keep the original three together
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:32 pm

LoL, good deal Sentinel, I am sure most won't mind with the splitting especially if that means more air time for them. I've even ventured so far as to even go and look as some shows and from the looks of it since I have yet to ask and have my weekly gossip with VA Vik since she's been very very busy, that some shows do not even have tag-team titles anymore due to the inconvience of them with planning and such.

I noticed the split could happen before the start of the new season when we all were talking about something lol! I even had saved an rp somewhere with the split and one of the girls showing up at the wrong show lol.
Back to top Go down

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 9:43 pm

oh i hope the Tag titles don't go, I hope it'll just be a try-brand competiton for them
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/24/2008, 10:56 pm

Well, its obvious that I'll be on the 'A' show.

It'll be called 'Saturday Night Allgood' and instead of just a stream of wrestling matches, it'll be an hour long show where I tell you all how make your lives better.

The first week will be: 'Hygiene: To be successful, you have to smell successful'.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 12:24 am

It will be tough to get through the brand split but it will help everyone get more show time, especially the active members. Sentinel and I are still discussing some stuff so please, be patient. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 12:48 am

Quote :
It will be tough to get through the brand split
but it will help everyone get more show time, especially the active
members. Sentinel and I are still discussing some stuff so please, be
patient. Very Happy

So very the reason why I would never want to be a GM Smile It takes a special person to deal with it (for free I might add) and to make decisions like this like what is good for the overall federation, who to push, who makes good match-ups, etc. etc. I saw the training class, and my respect for (good) GM's went up right there with chat Mods., who have to make those tough decisions that not everyone would like but has to be done due to the system of federations.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 1:07 am

Jade wrote:
Quote :
It will be tough to get through the brand split
but it will help everyone get more show time, especially the active
members. Sentinel and I are still discussing some stuff so please, be
patient. Very Happy

So very the reason why I would never want to be a GM Smile It takes a special person to deal with it (for free I might add) and to make decisions like this like what is good for the overall federation, who to push, who makes good match-ups, etc. etc. I saw the training class, and my respect for (good) GM's went up right there with chat Mods., who have to make those tough decisions that not everyone would like but has to be done due to the system of federations.

I am proud to say that I didn't attend the GM school. I was found and housebroken by Sentinel. Laughing From the feedback from you guys though, I have been doing a good job, so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: fed size   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 1:09 am

is there a limit to the size a federation can be by number of wrestlers? Just wondering because if we split that will be around 20-23 per fed right now. and if you have like 8 matches a show, you will use over 75% of the available talent per show when you add in tag matches. Just looking to see if we are gonna get some more talent here mainly.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 1:24 am

The maximum is 50 wrestlers per fed but 45 wrestlers is ideal so we can keep up with everyone. You also got to remember that with the brand split, each wrestlers only wrestle on one show so that would limit it to 4 shows a month for each wrestlers and to those wrestlers who has to has a 4-match per month on their contracts has to be on every show and thos eho has a 3-match contract will only miss one and to those that has a 2-match contract will onyl miss half the show so it still works. Less people means more matches for you guys, more money and fans, and as I mentioend before, this is particularly beneficial to the active members.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: ...   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 2:32 am

ok, so are the 2 shows going to be closer in size or are they remaining as is. I am refering to number of fans and thus the payouts. also, will there be an multi brand matches some of the time?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 6:54 am

with the spilt up will there be two PPV's one for each show or will it be cross brand PPV's
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 7:25 am

JD Allgood wrote:
Well, its obvious that I'll be on the 'A' show.

It'll be called 'Saturday Night Allgood' and instead of just a stream of wrestling matches, it'll be an hour long show where I tell you all how make your lives better.

The first week will be: 'Hygiene: To be successful, you have to smell successful'.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stay tuned for when The Dominator does a shooting star press to Allgood through a table!!!!!

hey wow our ratings have gone up so dam high when they went so dam low all of a sudden Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty6/25/2008, 10:20 am

We will do our best to keep the rosters even. As of the ppvs not sure what we are going to do yet. But once again we will get everything sorted out, and since Saturday will be the last show of the season, it will give us another week to get everything sorted before we come back in full force as two brands.
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: tournament   Tournament Empty7/5/2008, 9:06 am

sound like an awsome idea.sharkman would love to be the number#1 counter.so he can show all humanes what it mean to be the king in his world of ocean/in pain.this is wear the shark takes over the word...in all tiltes.....sharkman.....
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty7/5/2008, 2:06 pm

is there gonna be a tourny to decide the #1 contender for the extreme championship? if so i wanna be apart of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament
Page 1 of 1