X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tip of the Iceberg...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Tip of the Iceberg... Empty
PostSubject: Tip of the Iceberg...   Tip of the Iceberg... Empty11/15/2011, 7:10 pm

(Earlyish in the Show)

~"I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace, begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in boo's as Gobeer walks out from the backstage area. He is wearing a custom tailored Armani suit and he slowly walks to towards the ring. He is also wearing a pair of Oliver Peoples Victory sunglasses~
Matt Scott: "Here comes the very best this company has to offer and I for one just want to say it is an honor for us to have him grace us with his presence."
David Hood: "Wow...you are full of it tonight, aren't you?"
~Gobeer makes it to the ring and grabs a mic before moving to the center of the ring. The crowd continues to chant against Gobeer even after the music stops~
Gobeer: "I came out here to address my actions last week, but first lets take a look it."
~The image changes to show Gobeer nail Jeremy in the knee with the Steel Chair last week after the tag match. The image goes back to the ring and Gobeer and the crowd is booing loudly once again~
Gobeer: "I see that footage and hear all of you boo me, but in the end you don't know how lucky Jeremy was..."
~Gobeer takes off his sunglasses and stares directly into the camera~
Gobeer: "Jeremy you are lucky I promised you suffering before I ended your career. Last week was just a message to you that I can end you whenever I want to, but first you have to suffer and pay for your actions. Tonight is not the end of anything between us. It is just the start of the physical pain and suffering I will put you through, but trust me I will inflict more than physical pain to you before I end you."
~Gobeer pauses for a moment before he continues~
Gobeer: "Jeremy...Tonight is just the tip of the iceberg to the pain and suffering you will receive at my hands. I just want you to remember that you and everyone in this arena and everyone you care about to know that YOU caused this, I am nothing more than the instrument of your destruction!"
~Gobeer puts the sunglasses back on and turns towards the crowd one more time~
Gobeer: "Because you might be the Kiwi Icon but around here what Gobeer say GOES!!!"
~"I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace, begins to play in the arena once again as Gobeer tosses the mic out of the ring. The crowd is booing with an extreme hatred as Gobeer slowly leaves the ring and heads backstage~
David Hood: "I don't think anything Gobeer said tonight bodes well for Jeremy. This rivalry is quickly looking like it is going to get out of hand."
Matt Scott: "And in the end Jeremy will finally pay for his crimes against Gobeer!!!"
Back to top Go down

Tip of the Iceberg...
Page 1 of 1