X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Aggression - Blood Brothers...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

1st Aggression - Blood Brothers... Empty
PostSubject: 1st Aggression - Blood Brothers...   1st Aggression - Blood Brothers... Empty10/20/2011, 12:41 pm

Girl: "My large bloodthirsty Giant...what troubles you?"
~Cryl sits in front of a desk where a single candle is lit. Playfully the shadows play catch on the wall. Staring at the candle a shimmer crosses over his mask for the heavy breathing from the mask moves the fire that is burning gleefully on the candle slowly melting the wax~
~The candlelight startles as Cryl reaches for the second half of the tag team championship belt. Slowly picking it up and holding it to his face his mask reflects of the newly won title~
Cryl: "I am here to sooth my blood-lust...not to win belts!"
~He lets the belt fall to his feet and looks once again to the candle as he hears a hissing
Voice: "Do not disrespect the Belt Cryl! Remember you brought this onto yourself by revealing to the world who the Playboy really is!"
~Cryl looks down to the belt and slowly grabs it in his hand. Raising it up he looks again into his complexion and throws it on his shoulder~
Girl: "Do us proud my sweet one."
~Cryl stands up and walks toward the door as the voice makes his final comment~
Voice: "You and your Brother will bring a lot of bloodshed to AGGRESSION!"
~Cryl nods and as he opens the door say's~
Cryl: "I know..."

I hope I can get some better in through the season, just wanted everyone to see I am still active Smile
Back to top Go down

1st Aggression - Blood Brothers...
Page 1 of 1