X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)

Go down 
3 posters

Who deserves an AGGRESSION Title Shot?
Paul Playboy Andrews
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_lcap16%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
BO$$
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cassandra Cain
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cryl
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_lcap26%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
JD Allgood
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_lcap26%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
kangjagal
 0% [ 0 ]
Krusher Kayls
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_lcap32%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Malkyto
 0% [ 0 ]
Quan
 0% [ 0 ]
Simply the Best
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty
PostSubject: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty8/11/2011, 4:34 pm

This poll is to determine who deserves a shot at the XFE AGGRESSION Championship.

The
only rule is that if your name is listed in the poll, you can't vote
for yourself. This is to help determine the rankings in each of the
divisions.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty8/12/2011, 3:34 am

You've missed the Worthy one off that list.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty8/12/2011, 3:36 am

Pretty sure gm's are not allowed to contended for world titles.. 'boss'
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty8/12/2011, 5:27 am

Maybe the Worthy GM should strip Slugger of the title, ignore this poll and just crown himself as Aggression champion and only defend it in Worthy rules matches? Laughing
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty8/12/2011, 5:52 am

Nah I don't think that would work since if you did slugger and his oh so loyal fan's would make your life hell for a very long time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty8/12/2011, 7:06 am

Maybe the Worthy GM should ban little kids from XFE arena's... that'll get rid of Sluggers entire fan base Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (AGGRESSION Championship)
Page 1 of 1