X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo   Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo Empty6/16/2008, 5:45 am

[Lights come up on the ring showing a massive oil barrel barbeque at the bottom of the ramp next to the ring. Slugger and Quan sit on the edge of the ring enjoying cooking up something on the grill. For effect there is a long fishing rod tied to the turnbuckle and both wrestlers sit drinking from beer cans]

Quan: “Kind of you to join me for a pre match snack old friend”.

Slugger: “It smells great Quan, what is on the grill?”

Quan: “Some shark steaks I have been looking forward to. I went deep sea fishing last week and was happy enough to catch something nice”.

[The crowds laugh recognising the reference to Quan beating Sharkman at last weeks X Force Wrestling]

Slugger: “Deep sea fishing? Did it take you long to catch a shark?”

Quan: “A lot longer than beating Sharkman last week, that is for sure [laughs]. Three hours I had this fish on the hook and it took that long to real it into the boat. It restores your faith in sharks as fearful predators who fight for their lives and not light weight tadpoles who roll over in 10 minutes.”

Slugger: [Laughs and slaps Quan on the back] “I see we have the Demonic Riders tonight.”

Quan: “Yes, no problem. Lets gets these tasty morsels out to the fans and get ready.”

[Quan and Slugger exit and as the bbq is wheeled off Quan offers shark steak to a few of the waiting fans to a dubious reaction. Quan also passes by the announcers table offering snacks to them, getting a similar reaction]

Last edited by QuanBeast on 6/17/2008, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo   Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo Empty6/16/2008, 8:39 am

lol lol! lol! lol! lol! that was some funny sh** Quan great work
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: ....   Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo Empty6/16/2008, 9:27 pm

shark steaks hahaha. great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo   Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonic Riders vs The War Lords Tag Promo
Page 1 of 1