X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny's Entrance (PPV)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny's Entrance (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Danny's Entrance (PPV)   Danny's Entrance (PPV) Empty3/13/2011, 5:31 am

Before the Young Gunz ladder match please
~As the crowd is hushed and the lights are dimmed a spotlight shines on the entrance ramp~
Brandon Routh: "Who the heck is this?"
~The spotlight begins to flicker while 'Asylum' by Disturbed begins~
Reggie Miller: "I don't have a clue!"
~As the main verse begins a man walks out with a title strapped around his waist and a hooded vest on~
Reggie Miller: "Who is this guy?
Song: "I feel you die, in Asylum!"
~The man lifts his head and walks into the spotlight before throwing his hood up~
Brandon Routh: "Danny Young?!"
~Danny Young walks slowly to the ring as the song continues~
Reggie Miller: "A new theme for Danny as he makes his way, dreading this title match."
~As Danny reaches the steel steps he slaps them and runs up before pulling himself to the top turnbuckle from the outside of the ring~
Brandon Routh: "The confidence appears to be oozing from Young here..."
~Danny has a sinister look on his face as he poses with camera flashes going off before revealing a mic~
Reggie Miller: "Danny has something to say here."
~Danny drops from the turnbuckle to the ring before standing in the center and dropping to one knee with his arms spread wide~
~Danny stands up and starts to speak~
Danny Young: "Let me enlighten you all to a fact right here, the odds are against me like when I faced John Deep in that Steel Cage Ladder match, and I overcame the odds and so god help me I will do it again tonight. you all see how effective I have been with Ladders in the past and tonight will be no different. I am your savior and Tom Bryan, Goliathus and UnderReaper you will all be saved by Danny Young!"
~The song starts up again as Danny removes his jacket and title~
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Danny's Entrance (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's Entrance (PPV)   Danny's Entrance (PPV) Empty3/15/2011, 4:06 am

Awesome way to kick start the match.
Back to top Go down

Danny's Entrance (PPV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: Role Playing-
Jump to: