X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will get the Universal-X Title Match?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Who will get the Universal-X Title Match? Empty
PostSubject: Who will get the Universal-X Title Match?   Who will get the Universal-X Title Match? Empty1/18/2011, 1:01 am

~Jill Wagner is seen walking down the hallway with a cameraman behind her. She makes her way around a corner and we see Gobeer standing by a drinking fountain with a cup of water in hand. Jill walks up and Gobeer turns towards her and rolls his eyes when he sees her. Gobeer is wearing his wrestling gear and has the Universal-X belt around his waist~
Jill Wagner: "Gobeer I was looking for you because I just received word on who you will be defending your Universal-X Title against next week."
~Gobeer takes a sip of water and looks semi-interested and a little annoyed at Jill~
Jill Wagner: "It seems Da_One pulled some strings and at Unsolitary Confinement you will be facing a mystery member of Rebel Nation in a Steel Cage match. With that information do you feel like you are at a disadvantage since you will not know who you are competing against going into the PPV?"
~Gobeer takes another sip of water and looks at Jill now looking unimpressed~
Gobeer: "Rebel Nation...Really??? I have defeated every member of that group since it has been formed and done it with ease. So if you think a match against a mystery opponent from Rebel Nation is something that makes me worried you obviously don't know me very well."
~Gobeer takes another sip of water before continuing on~
Gobeer: "I am the leader of the most dominate group in history. I have been Universal-X champion for 6 months. I beat Worthy and Da_One in the same night to win this belt in the first place. I carried the first ever Elimination Chamber match in XFE history. Oh and don't forget I am the man the single handily retired Justin Alsop."
~Gobeer takes one last sip of his water and throws the cup away~
Gobeer: "So if you think a match against an un-named opponent of a sorry group like Rebel Nation worries me than you obviously don't know me very well. At Unsolitary Confinement I will beat whoever Rebel Nation throws at me and then go on reach my Destiny and win the XFE World Heavyweight Title and no person or group can stop me."
~As Gobeer finishes talking he turns and walks away and Jill Wagner is left standing by the water cooler alone now~
Jill Wagner: "Well it seems Gobeer is confident like always but for once I think Rebel Nation may have the advantage come the Cage match at the Pay Per View. Now back to ringside for some more action."
~The camera cuts back to the announce table~
David Hood: "Another huge announcement for next week."
Matt Scott: "Gobeer is right no one can stop him and Rebel Nation should already know that."
Back to top Go down

Who will get the Universal-X Title Match?
Page 1 of 1