X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Johnny

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The New Johnny Empty
PostSubject: The New Johnny   The New Johnny Empty9/24/2010, 1:44 am

The Titantron lights really bright and then fades to darkness leaving the spotlight on the entrance stage. Suddenly sparks start to fly all the way down the ramp, Johnny Thorn enters in black jeans, and a hoody, wearing his trademark chair. He walks down to the ramp with a mic in his hand, the announcer speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcom, from Washington DC, Johnny Thorn"

Thorn walks into the ring and orders the announcer out, followed by a cheer from the crowd.

Johnny: ok thanks for the warm welcome but i am here on a searious note danny you cheap shoted me in the back of the head i want revenge and i want it now i don't care if my match later on in the show come out here NOW so i can tourture you and make your BLOODY , WORTHLESS MISSARBLE LIFE HELL , ok on a better note i am here to announce that i am going for the Young Gunz title after my match with danny
the fans starting to boo but most cheering for him

Johnny: and for thos who boo me i really don't care because thos faithful fans or as i call them Motor heads they will see me destroy danny win the title and even become the longest Young Gunz title holder in history even longer then Jay thorn if that is your real name, oh and about thorn don't call me Johnny Thorn! call me Johnny GUNN! thats right i was thinking about what Jay said and yes i should bow to his feet to have the same last name so i have changed it
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC: danny or jay can reply to this would be most appreciated
Back to top Go down

The New Johnny
Page 1 of 1